PDA

View Full Version : easyjet Boeing specific exam

Natalieb
8th Aug 2006, 14:44
Hi guys,
Can anyone help me to know what to study for Boeing exam? :confused:
the chapter is massive and I'm finding it quite hard to remember all the info.
Have heard that a lot of crew fail this one.:(
Any tips would be appreciated.:ok:

Getoutofmygalley
9th Aug 2006, 12:51
Hi guys,
Can anyone help me to know what to study for Boeing exam? :confused:
the chapter is massive and I'm finding it quite hard to remember all the info.
Have heard that a lot of crew fail this one.:(
Any tips would be appreciated.:ok:

Natalie

I can't help you on this, because I am an Airbus boy - but I would say that you do need to know EVERYTHING in the Boeing section of your manual. If during your briefing the SCCM asks you a question to do with the Boeing (for example, how long does drop down O2 last?) and you can't answer the question, you could be offloaded.

The exams are multiple choice, so you don't need to fret too much, but do keep reading your manual as you do need to know everything about the type of aircraft that you are working on.

When I trained, I had to know the Airbus & Boeing inside out - now that was confusing!!

Natalieb
9th Aug 2006, 15:28
Thanks for the hints hun.
Where are you based?:)

Getoutofmygalley
9th Aug 2006, 15:55
Where am I based?

<--------- Little teeny clue on the left :}

LOOPYGIRL
11th Aug 2006, 08:51
Hi im a new girl (mmmm woman 40 yrs old )to this so if you done well please let me in on how you done it , i start my training on the 5th sept, with Easyjet I have no idea:confused: what to exspect, how are you finding sharing a room why your training :rolleyes: & are the exams mind boggling :ugh:

sebby
11th Aug 2006, 09:04
Ive just done RTPs for boeing 737... make sure you have your equipment location and numbers 100%, arming and disarming doors procedures, cockpit equipment and its significance (eg crash axe has a metal handle) and pre-flight checks on equipment.

Also note your drills word for word (i found the best way to remember was to write them out again and again... they just flowed for the exams), your boeing commands because of your equpiment location and what equpiment you take with you when you leave the aircraft.. eg as L2 i would take the rear beacon and the megaphone.

Hope this helps.. i think you will be fine, it all just flows! :ok:

LOOPYGIRL
11th Aug 2006, 09:19
:ugh: :ugh: :ugh: :ugh: :ugh: This sounds all gobbly gooch to me , hope i have enough brain cells left

sebby
11th Aug 2006, 09:28
It sounds like that now but with ya training it all comes together.. trust me!

Good on you too for the career change! Enjoy.. :D

LOOPYGIRL
11th Aug 2006, 11:54
Sebby,
Thank you for the vote of confidence i nead it ;)