PDA

View Full Version : Waste of ink

Rick Storm
7th Aug 2006, 22:41
It infuriates me (on a flight today) the hosties wrote an 'o' over the letter 'i' why not just a '. dot'. Dear readers you might find this a trivial post, but take notice....Ocean animals are being caught purley for their ink content.

Makes me think, beware of commies, they are sapping our bodily fluids, we should all drink pure grain alcohol...Quote Dr Starangelove, so right the movie.

G-CPTN
7th Aug 2006, 22:44
The action(s) of the hosties has been influenced by the chemtrails. Only affects those with feminine genes (and 'the boys' of course). Chemtrails are no threat to Alpha Males.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!
7th Aug 2006, 22:47
They actually let you get on aeroplanes? :eek:

G-ZUZZ
7th Aug 2006, 22:48
That's it from me tonight, I'm off to bed now.

I hope to read more about these aliens in NYC. I'm keen to know what they look like although I'm sure it won't be anywhere near as exotic and interesting as the ones in MIB.

I realise that was only a movie.

reynoldsno1
8th Aug 2006, 00:04
Let's start an SOS campaign - Save Our Squid ....

rotated
8th Aug 2006, 00:15
Wasn't there a 6quid here once upon a time--maybe that's what happened to him...:ooh: :hmm:

we should all drink pure grain alcohol...

Be more careful where you get yours... ;) :) :ok:

Whirlygig
8th Aug 2006, 00:22
It infuriates me (on a flight today) the hosties wrote an 'o' over the letter 'i' why not just a '. dot'.
Ever heard of graphology? It's their personality shining through!

Cheers

Whirls

TVIR40
8th Aug 2006, 00:52
Ever heard of graphology? It's their personality shining through!
Indicates egotistical personality/self importance, or so they told me, when I had my writing analysed!:{

Loose rivets
8th Aug 2006, 06:54
I dug a hole, stuck a post in it, stood on the post and wobbled about.