PDA

View Full Version : Been quite busy today..have a look at this.

colmac747
7th Aug 2006, 20:08
Took ages to do; hope you appreciate (http://www.g00ber.com/j/index.html) it:ok:

The_Banking_Scot
7th Aug 2006, 20:14
Hi,

Oh Beep!!!!:ugh: :ugh: :confused: :)

Regards

TBS

The Otter's Pocket
7th Aug 2006, 20:15
get a life and a proper job

I did find it amusing though, although it could have stopped after 20 or so repetitions...

Now where did I leave that Spam sender-outer?

planeenglish
7th Aug 2006, 20:17
I loved it. :ok:

Farrell
7th Aug 2006, 20:25
www.petitiontobancolmac747.com (http://www.petitiontobancolmac747.com)

colmac747
7th Aug 2006, 20:38
Signed..;)

Mercenary Pilot
7th Aug 2006, 20:42
www.petitiontobancolman747.com (http://www.petitiontobancolman747.com)

Server not found....Wow Colmac, it had so many signing that its crashed the website!

;)

Little Lady
7th Aug 2006, 20:56
http://209.85.48.8/1889/52/emo/PMSL.gifhttp://209.85.48.8/1889/52/emo/PMSL.gifhttp://209.85.48.8/1889/52/emo/PMSL.gifhttp://209.85.48.8/1889/52/emo/PMSL.gifhttp://209.85.48.8/1889/52/emo/PMSL.gifhttp://209.85.48.8/1889/52/emo/PMSL.gifhttp://209.85.48.8/1889/52/emo/PMSL.gifhttp://209.85.48.8/1889/52/emo/PMSL.gif

Colmac, you suck......... but you're funny :ok:

frostbite
7th Aug 2006, 21:01
Having discovered it screws up Firefox when you try to exit part way through, I've had a sudden sense of humour failure.

green granite
7th Aug 2006, 21:04
Having discovered it screws up Firefox when you try to exit part way through, I've had a sudden sense of humour failure.

Thats one of the snags with it :ugh:

Brill. colmac, total waste of bandwith:ok::ok:

Grainger
7th Aug 2006, 21:07
Having discovered it screws up Firefox when you try to exit part way through, I've had a sudden sense of humour failure.Nothing that can't be fixed with a good old Three Fingered Salute :E

Rainboe
7th Aug 2006, 21:14
Well thank you. I suggest you remove it. Firefox would not shut it down- the X won't work because it is waiting for an answer in the little window, which also won't shutdown. The 3 fingered salute took out Firefox altogether which then decided to update on restart. In short, a pesky little crappy bit of software best consigned to history! You took me out altogether.

7th Aug 2006, 21:21
Having fallen for one of these stupid links before, just hold down enter key until you get to the end of it... :hmm:

colmac747
7th Aug 2006, 21:29
Perhaps the moral of the story is don't use Firefox?:hmm:

:E

forget
7th Aug 2006, 21:31
Colmac, After 7 years on Prune you have the honour to be the first on my ignore list. What a first class ****** :*

Wheel Nuts
7th Aug 2006, 21:36
i'll send you the docs bill for RSS.

But worth it:ok:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!
7th Aug 2006, 22:16
Colmac, After 7 years on Prune you have the honour to be the first on my ignore list. What a first class ****** :*

Congratulations. You got one :E

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y272/onan_the_clumsy/Thatssomegoodfishin.jpg

Capt. Queeg
7th Aug 2006, 22:28
More than one.

Not sure if a desperate need to post threads about something...anything... anything at all... out-weighs the bastard factor of posting irritating trash like that.

What does the " ****** " represent? I can think of several possibilities.....

That's one ugly fish by the way.... Did you post it because it stinks about the same as this thread?

GOLF_BRAVO_ZULU
7th Aug 2006, 22:31
Bloody nutter!

OK, it was rather clever. Have gold coloured star.

colmac747
7th Aug 2006, 22:41
Do you know..it's hard to believe people who come on here (Jetblast - anything goes etc ) can get so annoyed, angry, p!ssed off..:rolleyes:

..i'll let you in to a little secret. The above link was found (not created by me, btw, as the title suggests). I clicked the link and laughed..thought i'd share.:rolleyes:

If i'd known some couldn't take the wind-up or the fact their PC had to shutdown(:{ :{ ), i'd never have posted it..

get a life

Perhaps. It's probably easier to get a humour transplant though....

Jeez.:bored: :zzz:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!
8th Aug 2006, 05:24
That's ok rolaaand, it caught me out too, but you know what? colmac has contributed quite a lot to the content of this site, and it would be a poorer place without him. He even bought a personal title. Now who the **** are you?

:confused:

BombayDuck
8th Aug 2006, 05:31
ah.... seen something (or should that be summat?) like this ages ago.... trick is to switch to the Space Bar quickly.

and frostbite - thanks for the advice!

G-CPTN
8th Aug 2006, 05:41
Do you think folk get annoyed because they feel stupid? It's not the expected action of someone who's in CONTROL.

Loose rivets
8th Aug 2006, 06:58
Christ I know Jet Blast is a post anything you want forum

Mmmm.........not quite got the hang of it yet though, have we?

EGKK931
8th Aug 2006, 08:27
Christ I know Jet Blast is a post anything you want forum and that there are wide and varied topics and woe betide you if you get offended.Also that this was posted to get a few reactions,and here's another one........but it has to be said Colmac,if I ever find out who you are and meet you in the boozer then violence may well ensue you f***ing c**t.What a t*sser,your family must be very proud of you.Get back to grooming for kiddies or whatever else you may or may not do on the internet you f***ing nonce. No offence:mad:

As Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!, said, you are entitled to your opinion but that is rather harsh and I would feel rather violated to be accused of being a paedophile! Where do you think you are mate? Again as a...rgh! says, he has made a great contribution to this forum and exactly who are you?:hmm: :mad:

I can't believe the reaction on here to this thread, it is not the first time I have fallen for one of those click the button again and again sites but maybe you can get over that by holding down the enter key like some other member suggested!?! :confused: :hmm: :}

Solid Rust Twotter
8th Aug 2006, 08:40
I don't think it's that bad. Kept me amused for a couple of hours running through it again and again and again and again......:E :ok:

surely not
8th Aug 2006, 09:28
It isn't post such as Colmacs that annoy me, it's foul mouthed semi literate idiots such as Rolaaand who think they are superior simply because they use foul language in a response to a bit of fun!!

Got your St Georges flags off the motor yet mate? Go on then, off you go to the tattoo parlour for another grotesque mutilation.

Duckbutt
8th Aug 2006, 09:32
Christ I know Jet Blast is a post anything you want forum and that there are wide and varied topics and woe betide you if you get offended.Also that this was posted to get a few reactions,and here's another one........but it has to be said Colmac,if I ever find out who you are and meet you in the boozer then violence may well ensue you f***ing c**t.What a t*sser,your family must be very proud of you.Get back to grooming for kiddies or whatever else you may or may not do on the internet you f***ing nonce. No offence:mad:

Cor, impressive bit of abuse is that!

I am appalled by it Mr Colmac (mainly because it dies not make any mention of the Scots)!

SLFguy
8th Aug 2006, 09:32
That's ok rolaaand, it caught me out too, but you know what? colmac has contributed quite a lot to the content of this site, and it would be a poorer place without him. He even bought a personal title. Now who the **** are you?

:confused:

:} :} :} :} :} :} :} :} :}

forget
8th Aug 2006, 09:35
Hell's Teeth! Colmac, after rolaands infantile rant I've forgiven you. I don't want you to think that he and I are of the same mind. :uhoh:

Parapunter
8th Aug 2006, 09:51
Me thinks Rolando is suffering a bad day, even if Coljocks tit-like behaviour & his endless inconsequential thread starting mania is a little annoying. NURSE!:ugh:

Lon More
8th Aug 2006, 10:11
B******, I clicked on it yesterday - and just did it again:ugh:

Lon More
8th Aug 2006, 10:13
B******, I clicked on it yesterday - and just did it again:ugh: but it's OK needed a laugh. Good one:}

colmac747
8th Aug 2006, 12:11
Bloody hell:}

You sound like a gentleman, Rolaand
I won't lower myself to responding to your blast, though.
Thanks instead to Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh:p ;)

Parapunter. No fear - the inconsequential thread starting will be halted - one doesn't like to piss people off, especially in threads like this one:p

I received an equally "nice" PM from a character named Innuendo from Canada, no less. It was titled 'Not amused'...Thanks for that. I trust your PC wasn't down long, considering you managed to PM ok?

Jet Blast Topics that don't fit the other forums. Chill out with a joke or get stuck in a heated debate. Stay out if you are faint hearted and always blame the Americans/French/British (delete as applicable)

You wouldn't want me to put this guff in Rumours & News now, would you?

Good to see everyone else has taken it in the spirit meant:ok: :8

Now, wtf is this thread about again?

Oh, yeah. That. Hmmm...:hmm:

What kind of f***ing kiddie groomer nonce would do a thing like that?

maggioneato
8th Aug 2006, 12:41
Some people with a short fuse and a foul mouth on here. Ignore the insults Colmac and keep posting. :ok:

Chesty Morgan
8th Aug 2006, 13:15
Good work Colmac:ok:

Do another one, go on go on go on go on!!!

Laughing my ar5e off:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

SXB
8th Aug 2006, 13:47
you wouldn't want me to put this guff in Rumours & News now, would you?

Colmac, aren't you already banned from Rumours and News ?

Blacksheep
8th Aug 2006, 13:57
One thing I particularly like about PPRuNe is that it has the most gentlemanly flame wars on the internet. :ok:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!
8th Aug 2006, 14:08
the inconsequential thread starting will be halted I resent the challange. My threads are generally much less consequential...

...and more numerous :E

edited because I also resented my spelling :(

colmac747
8th Aug 2006, 14:08

In a word...... nope

GearDown&Locked
8th Aug 2006, 14:44
<script language="JavaScript">
<!--
alert('Click ok to enter site');
alert('Hmm');
alert('Are you sure?');
alert('I dont know');
alert('I mean - i dont know you');
alert('Who are you?');
alert('I need ID');
alert('Hmm');
alert('Drivers license will do');
alert('You dont have one');
alert('Passport?');
alert('Ok go get it');
alert('Ill wait');
alert('....');
alert('Found it yet?');
alert('Ok');
alert('WAITING');
alert('Dum de doooo');
alert('Like my singing?');
alert('I dont');
alert('I cant sing');
alert('Can you sing?');
alert('Like a cat');
alert('A cow');
alert('MOO');
alert('Garble');
alert('wow random');
alert('hi');
alert('Hows the passport');
alert('Found it yet?');
alert('How fun is clicking the button?');
alert('Finger ache yet?');
alert('How many clicks can you manage?');
alert('lets count');
alert('One');
alert('Two');
alert('Three');
alert('4');
alert('5');
alert('6');
alert('7');
alert('8');
alert('9');
alert('10');
alert('Your stuck');
alert('You cannot leave');
alert('And i wont let you in');
alert('Bored yet');
alert('Sounds annoying huh?');
alert('ding');
alert('ding');
alert('ding');
alert('ding');
alert('ding');
alert('Ever wondered how to get round this?');
alert('Another browser?');
alert('Internet Explorer dont work');
alert('ding');
alert('ding');
alert('ding');
alert('Firefox?');
alert('Nope');
alert('ding');
alert('ding');
alert('So');
alert('Why am i doing this?');
alert('Well');
alert('I saw a site');
alert('Same as this');
alert('Only the 2nd one i seen though');
alert('This is the other');
alert('There was a prompt box');
alert('You could type your name!');
alert('WOW');
alert('Interactive Boxes');
alert('How neato');
alert('Seen one?');
alert('No?');
alert('You should');
alert('Ok here comes one');
alert('81 Clicks BTW');
alert('YOU ROCK !!!');
alert('Oops!');
alert('I lied');
alert('No prompt');
alert('How about.......');
alert('NOW');
alert('Nup');
alert('Still nothing');
alert('PROMPT');
alert('Still nothing');
alert('Now?');
alert('..');
alert('No');
alert('ooo');
alert('No that wasnt one');
alert('Oops!');
alert('Bored yet?');
alert('I am');
alert('g00b made this');
alert('You can complain later');
alert('It annoyed you?');
alert('Awww');
alert('Did he send you the link?');
alert('If not - you cant blame him');
alert('Well - me');
alert('Im g00ber');
alert('Did you enjoy this?');
alert('I was bored sorry');
alert('Infact...');
alert('Im evil');
alert('..');
alert('omg look');
alert('yay');
alert('Well done');
alert('116 clicks');
alert('You clicked');
alert('130 boxes');
alert('by the end');
alert('which');
alert('is');
alert('coming');
alert('up');
alert('now');
alert('WELL DONE');
alert('130 - The End !');
alert('lmao');
alert('you belived me');
alert('Ok - here ya go! lol');
alert('130 Well done');
//--> </script>

:= I'm even more evil than you :E

(took about 5 secs and no, I don't use firefox either hehe)

GD&L:ok:

SXB
8th Aug 2006, 20:34
Originally Posted by SXB

In a word...... nope
Apologies Colmac, I'm getting you mixed up with somebody else who published something in R & N about that BA crew who were put up in a hotel which also doubled as a knocking shop. Memory starts to go when you reach 40 :eek:

airship
8th Aug 2006, 21:25
I think that should get colmac at least a month-long ban on being able to post links here...well, BenThere can't post any links apparently and at least he was trying to be serious?!

Got friendly with the computer techie who looked after our company's IT once. Had lots in common with him, great boozer he was, always ready with a joke! Remember one time, we went out for a curry with his wife. He fell asleep halfway through...overwork (not). Another time, we shared tapas and tequilas, he kipped at my place. Woke up for a pi$$ at 5 in the morning and found him at my computer. "Couldn't sleep", he said, I thought nothing of it. A couple of months later, an irate manager of another marine company calls to say: "That ba$tard you recommended - he's fcuked up all our accounts!" So I give him a call and it turns out that he's upset over an overdue invoice. "You're late as well!" His contract was terminated rapidly. He then had the gall to announce that he'd installed trojans on most of the computers, including the one I had at home... :mad: Ran into his wife a couple of years ago on the street. Apparently he gave up the booze, he's a teetolller and non-smoker these days. Extremely lucky to have been able to get that far IMHO, this is the Cote d'Azur after all... :suspect:

PS. If you did this sort of thing in the other place, how long would you think you'd be able to carry on there...?!

ExSimGuy
8th Aug 2006, 21:39
GD&L - thanks for the Java.

I missed some of the better lines 'coz I held the Enter key down after a while:ok:

Colmac - nice post TOSSPOT :E

I do have a sense of humour, and I don't usually use FireFox :D

G-CPTN
8th Aug 2006, 21:53
Apologies Colmac, I'm getting you mixed up with somebody else who published something in R & N about that BA crew who were put up in a hotel which also doubled as a knocking shop. Memory starts to go when you reach 40 :eek:
That was ME! Now why would Danny want to keep that quiet?

SXB
8th Aug 2006, 23:03
G-CPTN
Personally, I thought it was a great post :ok: