PDA

View Full Version : Any help for a newcomer??

Beaded_Belle
7th Aug 2006, 08:45
Hi Guys!!

This might have been spoken about before but Im quite new to this and would LOVE some advice Re: Cabin Crew.

I would love to know everything and anything there is to know about it that I might not already know! I have applied for VB but my application was too late as I just found out from this site and I have only been able to apply in the way of 'expressions of interest'.

My uncles girlfriend is VB CC and has 'blue starred' me - can anyone tell me anything about blue starring?!

I am nearly 21, a RN Div 2 Nurse, work for a super large world wide shopping complex company in Customer Service/Concierge, have worked else where in Customer service, hold my current seniors first aid cert, RSA Cert and all other requirements..

Can anyone tell me if I have much of a chance when VB are recruiting again to be invited to a VBRD and when you think they may be recruiting?!

I understand that they starting recruiting (applications closed) only days before my expression of interest!! Buggar!!

Any help/advice would be ever so greatful!!

:rolleyes:

Beaded_Belle
7th Aug 2006, 10:05
oh come on guys...

can no one tell me anything about VB and recruiting?

can anyone tell me anything about any Aus airlines that recruit?!

Please, any info is GREAT info!!

flying-again
7th Aug 2006, 10:54
You only posted your first post an hour and 15 mins before the second one, so give someone a chance in Aus to reply to you - remember patients is a virtue and you will need some of that if you want to be crew.

I do not live in Oz but thought I would reply so at least someone might.

Have a look at this link www.sub.net.au/~flitedux/index.html

Hope that helps - good luck

Iulia
7th Aug 2006, 22:01
Beaded Belle, check out the thread I started a few months ago titles 'Virgin Blue Recruitment Day' on this thread, you will find many VB cc posting, and so if you like, you too can post specific questions or just PM these people :) Give it a try, its worthwhile :)

Beaded_Belle
8th Aug 2006, 00:59
Beaded Belle, check out the thread I started a few months ago titles 'Virgin Blue Recruitment Day' on this thread, you will find many VB cc posting, and so if you like, you too can post specific questions or just PM these people :) Give it a try, its worthwhile :)

Thank you so very very much Iulia!

Your help & advice was greatly appreciated!!

I have had a look at your the thread you started and it was a great help!! I wish you all the very best with your next application!! (you'd better reapply cos your made for it!!)

Again, thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Belle xx