PDA

View Full Version : What? No More Club Class With G B Airways From 1 September??

gorgeous spotter
6th Aug 2006, 20:33
Dear All,

Is is true that from 1 September 2006 G B Airways will be operating under BA Connect? Also, is it true that the aircraft will be a single class cabin, and that you will have have to purchase drinks and food on board? Please excuse me but it was only a couple of weeks ago that I was praising the services (and the pilots knobbygb if you are reading!) of this airline,saying that they were doing a great job, and were just as good as BA. Now I have to say,I don't know whether I would consider using a single class cabin, because at least with the option of Club, you get extra baggage allowance, which for us is a must; the amount of times we have had to pay a fee for suitcases being over and not to mention the extra legroom - Mr Gorgeous Spotter is very tall. So in more ways than one, the price of Club for us has always been worth it. I cannot tell you how rubbish it is to have to literally open cases close to check in desks and to have to have my well made up one destroyed by Jeremy Clarkson hardbacks etc etc because Mr Gorgeous Spotter is over the limit again. I also heard a rumour (probably on here) that they are also not having the MAN - MALAGA flights anymore. I refuse to moan, but I am a tad disappointed. I liked G B Airways because the A320s are not that old and with normal BA I bet some of the aircraft aren't as new as that. So, begs the question, who gets all our dosh and lovely company now?!! Love and kisses, GS. PS, was plane spotting at Manchester today and waved at all the pilots and they waved back, until Mr GS dragged me away!!

apaddyinuk
6th Aug 2006, 22:41
Only flights operated out of MAN will operate under BA Connect!!!

Final 3 Greens
7th Aug 2006, 00:05
Yes, that's why she's worried.

apaddyinuk
7th Aug 2006, 11:16
Ah, yes, just noticed the bit about spotting in MAN!!! My oopsie!!!