PDA

View Full Version : Counting posts?

flybywire
5th Aug 2006, 22:38
What's happening to the number of posts shown next to our nicknames??:confused:

I know it is a silly thing but I've been stuck on the same number (490) for ages??

Also colmac747's thread.........looks like he's only made ONE post....ever???:confused: :confused:

(You can tell I am bored, can't you...)

colmac747
5th Aug 2006, 22:42
:oh: :oh: :oh: (http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?t=237205) < click thing..

Still, i've got a PT - you've not - bet you get in deep shit for this:p :E :suspect: :}

flybywire
5th Aug 2006, 22:44
:oh: :oh: :oh: (http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?t=237205) < click thing..
Still, i've got a PT - you've not - bet you get in deep shit for this:p :E :suspect: :}

Gosh you're right...... been thinking about it, wanted to do it as I reached 500 posts, and still cannot think of a decent PT!

however I don't think this is the reason!

(edited to add something) OH DEAR have I said the forbidden words????? :uhoh:

G-ZUZZ
6th Aug 2006, 20:24
I've only been here a little while but it seems like if a large post count is your thing, you need to post on other forums than this jetblast forum. Posts here don't count but posts elsewhere do.

Why is everyone so worried about their post count? Who cares if it's big or small..... as long as you enjoy it...

G-CPTN
6th Aug 2006, 21:07
The rules were changed recently. Prior to that, all p*sts were equal, but maybe the 'professionals' (those with more hours than anyone else) were annoyed at having low P*st C*unts.

Bahn-Jeaux
7th Aug 2006, 07:46
Who cares if it's big or small..... as long as you enjoy it...

Should I...:} :eek: Nah, decency shall prevail.

AerBabe
7th Aug 2006, 07:52
... decency shall prevail.

Erm ... let me explain Jet Blast to you once more ... :}

flybywire
7th Aug 2006, 09:22
Why is everyone so worried about their post count? Who cares if it's big or small..... as long as you enjoy it...

I really do not care? In fact I post in the cabin crew forum all the time, I only come here to have a laugh!!
But since I was bored and not feeling very well, I noticed everything! So I asked......as you can see I made barely 500 posts in 3 years, not that many, ha......some of us have a life outside the cyberworld, but still have eyes that notice little details!!!

By the way..."big ones" never say that, why is that... :E;)

(just kidding, but still thinking!)