PDA

View Full Version : Prescott could make himself loved

frostbite
3rd Aug 2006, 12:23
Since Tony is away, he is in charge.

All he has to do is tell Israel to stop fighting and he would make himself popular with a lot of his colleagues and the population.

Not that they would take any notice of him, anyway.

lasernigel
3rd Aug 2006, 12:25
Since Tony is away, he is in charge.

We're doomed I tell you doomed

G-CPTN
3rd Aug 2006, 12:30
So what profligate activites do you imagine he will indulge in? Croquet? Cigars? [email protected] (and whom)?

lasernigel
3rd Aug 2006, 12:31
Hopefully he'll shag himself to death..dread to think what positions he uses??:yuk:

ORAC
3rd Aug 2006, 12:36
The problem with the suggestion is the sheer improbability of him being able to utter a complete sentence capable of being rationally deciphered....

tony draper
3rd Aug 2006, 12:52
If I were Tone ,err well that Tone, one would sack the entire cabinet he don't need em yer know,talentless noneentities they have their jobs through arse kissing and back stabbing, he can rule without them,,best PM we have had since Winston,personelly one hopes he stays on and wins the next election.

We Tones have to stick together
:rolleyes:

airship
3rd Aug 2006, 13:15
With all the time Tony spends "bombing :E about the globe" furthering GWB's world agenda, perhaps he qualifies for a reduction in UK income taxes as so much of it is being earned whilst overseas...?! :p

teeteringhead
3rd Aug 2006, 15:18
perhaps he qualifies for a reduction in UK income taxes as so much of it is being earned whilst overseas...?!.. as a first step perhaps he could exempt British servicemen and women from UK tax when they are fighting his wars .... just like his mate Dubya does with his troops .....

tilewood
3rd Aug 2006, 16:03
With all the time Tony spends "bombing :E about the globe" furthering GWB's world agenda, perhaps he qualifies for a reduction in UK income taxes as so much of it is being earned whilst overseas...?! :p

Well airship if by 'earned' you mean being paid by results, then
His Tonyness qualifies for a very thin wage packet for the work he has
put in in the UK!! :hmm:

CarltonBrowne the FO
3rd Aug 2006, 18:21
John Prescott running the country? I'd rather he was playing croquet...

G-CPTN
3rd Aug 2006, 19:49
Meanwhile, Margaret Becket (Foreign Secretary) has gone off on her previously planned holiday in her caravan, although, events having escalated since the planning of the location in France, it is thought that she (and her Secret Service entourage) are holed-up in St James's Park (and I don't mean Newcastle). :E

AcroChik
3rd Aug 2006, 19:51
Is that where they have the secret bunker?

G-CPTN
3rd Aug 2006, 19:56
No, Acrochick, it's the green-space between Whitehall (where the Foreign Office is located) and Buckingham Palace (where Mrs Kween lives). The alternative would be Victoria Embankment Gardens (on the banks of the River Thames). Both suitable locations for a caravan holiday. :E
It has been suggested that Newspaper photographs of our Foreign Secretary stopping for a brew-up in a French layby might be 'disadvantageous' to British decorum. Watch this space though (or at least the newspapers).

colmac747
3rd Aug 2006, 20:00
Us Jocks have a Secret Bunker (http://www.secretbunker.co.uk/explore_the_bunker.asp) too.

I suggest chucking Prescott in there and bolting the bunker:ok: :E

tilewood
4th Aug 2006, 07:25
Us Jocks have a Secret Bunker (http://www.secretbunker.co.uk/explore_the_bunker.asp) too.
I suggest chucking Prescott in there and bolting the bunker:ok: :E

John Prescott is a secret bunker!! :rolleyes:

1DC
4th Aug 2006, 08:44
According to Tone and the robber Gordon our John is a good negotiator and peacemaker. He could therefore put his skills to good use by taking a trip to the Bekaar valley and telling Hezbollah and the Isreali's to get themselves sorted out. The result should be a well placed bullet(or three). The citizens of Hull could then build a large statue to the martyr John and the pigeons could speak for us all.

ShyTorque
4th Aug 2006, 09:10
John Prescott is a secret bunker!! :rolleyes:

No, following recent news items about him it's certainly no secret. BTW, it's spelt with an 'o', not a 'u'..... ;)

Erwin Schroedinger
4th Aug 2006, 09:16
I fail to see the difference between Prescott and Blair.

Neither achieve anything.

I suppose Blair's lies are bigger, but Prescott's belly and ego make up for that.

Hate the lot of em. :mad:

tilewood
4th Aug 2006, 10:24
There seems to a real mood of militancy in good ol' Blighty.

I wonder what would be the tipping point to make people take
to the streets and chuck this gang of corrupt and mendacious clowns
out on their ears!!

The only problem is who would we install in their place?!! :hmm:

Parapunter
4th Aug 2006, 12:42
The next gang of corrupt & mendacious clowns led by Oily Dave, the unprincipled mirror image of the present prat. Sadly, I believe every word of that.

Sailor Vee
4th Aug 2006, 12:58
It seems that Tone feels that he has to delay his holiday, 'due to needing to be contactable' during the next 24 hours, as the 'peace process' could surge ahead soon.

a) Bliar - does anyone listen to him , anyway?

b) Someone should tell him the Israelis are making the rules on this one.

c) At least he's right in not leaving the buffoon in charge, (in charge? I doubt if he can even shout 'CHARGE'!)

G-CPTN
4th Aug 2006, 13:13
His postponement is merely posturing over his own perception of his importance and his NEED for an aircraft with secure communications (ie Blair Force One).

G-CPTN
4th Aug 2006, 20:34
A conman who claimed he was the cousin of John Prescott has been jailed for four years for swindling money out of women he met through internet dating.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/lancashire/5247010.stm
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/41967000/jpg/_41967958_prescott_pa_body.jpg
"My advice to any woman is if they look like John Prescott, leave them well alone."