PDA

View Full Version : Trial Exhibits United States v. Zacarias Moussaoui

N380UA
3rd Aug 2006, 09:56
All 1202 exhibits and evidences (http://www.vaed.uscourts.gov/notablecases/moussaoui/exhibits/prosecution.html)that were admitted to during the trial of US v. Moussaoui with the exception of seven that are classified or otherwise remain under seal from both the prosecution and the defense.

Beware that those may include disturbing graphic description and broadband is just about a must for these large docs provided. This is by the way the first time that trial evidence has been put up in full on the internet.

AcroChik
3rd Aug 2006, 17:34
This stuff is fascinating as it tracks in minute steps the path from the ME to Europe to the US including the money trail, the flight school records and a host of other interconnected pieces.

For people interested in seeing, without commentary, without opinions laid on top of it, the actual objects and documents ~ many in people's own handwriting ~ underlying this trial and the 9/11 event, I strongly recommend it.

But remember that some of the images are extremely graphic and possibly quite disturbing. I passed a lot of those by.

lexxity
3rd Aug 2006, 20:14
The most moving part is the personal photos dated prior to 9/11 with person one, two and three and then after person two, for example is missing. Through all the hype and conspiracy it is all too easy to forget the victims in this.

AcroChik
3rd Aug 2006, 20:16
Well said, Lex.