PDA

View Full Version : This is where it will end up. Interesting for us in the industry

787FOCAL
3rd Aug 2006, 03:36
:mad: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6162397493278181614

con-pilot
3rd Aug 2006, 04:28
I don't how long this will last, but true and very frighting.

Conan The Barber
3rd Aug 2006, 09:13
And so it was. Another expert, another Honest opinion, is it?

Hallelujah.

Honey Trucker
3rd Aug 2006, 10:19
...and Honest Reporting will, of course, provide us with totally non-biased and non-hysterical point of view. :hmm:

Just another piece of propaganda from one of the protagonists in the ongoing War of Information/Terror.

Here is something to remember; The reliability of the person giving you the facts is as important as the facts themselves. Keep in mind that facts are seldom facts, but what people think are facts, heavily tinged with assumptions.

BenThere
3rd Aug 2006, 11:09
The key points, I find, are impossible to deny. But you're free to go back to sleep. For most of you (us), the suffering is not immediately at hand.

Capt.KAOS
3rd Aug 2006, 11:50
"We have made The Reich by propaganda" ~ P.J.Göbbels.
(http://www.cybernation.com/quotationcenter/quoteshow.php?id=48550)

bigfatsweatysock
3rd Aug 2006, 11:57
A quote from one of the talking heads:

If you want people to fight, make them think there is a danger

That one cuts both ways really doesn't it? What was one of the quoted figues? 15% of all muslims support radical islam. If that is the case we should all be dead or chanting to Allah by now.

One of the interviewees are Walid Shoebat, a Palestinian author and former member of the PLO, who converted from Islam to Christianity, and came to public attention by becoming an ardent critic of Islam and supporter of Israel. Another is Nonie Darwish who is a freelance writer, public speaker and founder of Arabs for Israel. There is a huge bias and agenda behind this program. While I do not dismiss it and some of the issues it raises, I also feel that it should be taken with a large dose of salt.

The clock is running on this thread, maybe Ben There would like to restart it somewhere else?

mocoman
3rd Aug 2006, 19:35
Well, an interesting development:

The thread still exists......but the link to Google comes up with a :

" This video is currently not available. Please try later "

Shame 'cos I managed to watch most of it this afternoon and just wanted to finish viewing...:suspect: