PDA

View Full Version : Is that it then

Revolutionarry
2nd Aug 2006, 23:47
Looks like a decision has been taken to take on Iran and Syria, we have a major world wide conflict going on, our armed forces are at full stretch are we really on the edge of the precipice of all out global war between Islam and the west? it seems like every generation has to have its world war, is it now our turn?

con-pilot
2nd Aug 2006, 23:50
Oh dear, I give this thread, hummmm, an hour?

Revolutionarry
3rd Aug 2006, 01:25
it is a serious business you fool, things are happening out there and its time to start thinking about this shit, because it isnt going away

con-pilot
3rd Aug 2006, 01:31
I thank you sincerely for the personal insult. As Jerricho has stated many times;

"The search function saves lives."

This subject has been discussed, cussed and otherwise talked about until it is placed into the bin.

Have a nice day.

Buster Hyman
3rd Aug 2006, 01:31
Who has decided to take on Iran & Syria? As a member of "the West", I was not consulted!:*

Revolutionarry
3rd Aug 2006, 01:35
Sorry for calling you a fool, I am also a fool sometimes, however, I have not discussed this with anyone and I felt I wanted to, I am exercising my freedom of speech, if you do not wish to participate, dont.

con-pilot
3rd Aug 2006, 01:51
It is really not up to you, it is up to Danny and the Mods, if they decide to let your thread to continue I will be happy to comment.

Until then I will withhold making any statements on your subject.

Good luck.

pigboat
3rd Aug 2006, 01:58
That's nothing. I was listening to Radio Australia this am, and they reported the North and South Koreans had traded potshots across the DMZ.

Revolutionarry
3rd Aug 2006, 02:06
One has to stand for freedoms, freedom of speach being the most important, it is time for our generation to fight to protect our right to say what we want, were we want and when we want, the fascist who are these days calling themseves liberals are trying every which way they can to undermine this indellable right, I for one stand against them, and defend at the same time anyones right to say anything they damn well please, and if others cant accept this they need to stop being so bloody sensitive and toughen up, they are going to let the liberal fascists in by the back door, with there you cant say this because it might offend the Gay whale and you cant say that because you might hurt the poor so and so's feelings, Well I have got news for them, I can and will say whatever I bloody well like, so can the Gay Whale and so can the Poor so and so, and if this upsets them then the problem lies with them not me, the Gay whale needs to get a bloody back bone and the poor so and so needs a kick up the arse and told to get on with it the soft little shite.

Liberal wishy washy bulshit is why we are in this shit situation we are in right now, people need to stand up and be counted.

End of sermon,

con-pilot
3rd Aug 2006, 02:12
Gay whale

What the hell is a "Gay Whale"?

AA SLF
3rd Aug 2006, 02:17
con-pilot - do you think we might have some fun here?? Don't ya just love a really good windup merchant?? I do, kinda gets the tired ole blood to circulating a bit better - just have to watch the "pressure thingy" tho . . . :}

ps - "GAY WHALE" - - I ain't going anywhere near THAT one

Revolutionarry
3rd Aug 2006, 02:18
It's an anacronysm for the type of thing liberal Fascists always try to stop up expressing opinions about, for example the poor hard done by gays of the world and of course the poor hard done by whales of the world, ie the Gay whales, it's an expression we use here in Britain to describe an extream fascist liberal, ie he wants to save the Gay whale, at the end of the day everyone else looks at each other and says"who gives a **** about gay whales, even ordinarry whales dont give a **** about gay whales," hope this enlightens you, although now I have confused myself!

Buster Hyman
3rd Aug 2006, 02:19
What the hell is a "Gay Whale"?

Haven't you heard of the rare Bentback Whale???

Revolutionarry
3rd Aug 2006, 02:22
AA SLF are you sure you are not of the Gay whale fraternity and have crept in to cause shit!

Revolutionarry
3rd Aug 2006, 02:29
Well if its going off I suppose we had better get on with it, scary stuff, the world is going to become a very different place very soon I feel

No Mate!
3rd Aug 2006, 02:32
WW3 gather your'e effects boys, were off to see the Wizard, the Wizard of Wizard of Oz!

Revolutionarry
3rd Aug 2006, 02:36
So long as he is not The Gay Wizarrd of Oz, it's not so bad, get your tin hat ready boys and clean your rifle, it's going off

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!
3rd Aug 2006, 02:39
it is a serious business you foolCon Pilot might be many things, including hopelesly misguided in his choice of home state :E , but he's no fool.

I on the other hand put a lot of effort into it which I hope is evident from the results

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!
3rd Aug 2006, 02:42
Whales do have backbones. It might be squid or octopus you're thinking of.

Revolutionarry
3rd Aug 2006, 02:44
I want to be sure that Con Pilot understands that I apologised for calling him a fool, I am more misguided due to the fact that I am a Blackpool FC football supporter, but we all have our crosses to bear

pigboat
3rd Aug 2006, 02:45
The cry of the Gay Whale: Thar He Blows!!!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!
3rd Aug 2006, 02:47
I saw that and I was going to add that you were quite gentlemanly about it, still proper behaivoir is what we would expect from a Sand Grown Un.

It's not a cross, after all, they are still the only team to ever field eleven full internationals.

Revolutionarry
3rd Aug 2006, 02:50
Excellent knowlage 1864 wasnt a bad year for starting a football team, went to watch a pre season friendly the other day away at Chester City, it pissed it down, we won 2-1 though.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!
3rd Aug 2006, 02:58
I knew Herrons Reach when it were still the tip

I knew Stanley Park Close when it were still allotments

but all that was a long long time ago...

Revolutionarry
3rd Aug 2006, 03:00
Days gone by, but Bloomfield is still Bloomfield, although the Spion Kop has long gone, as thankfully have the scratchings

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!
3rd Aug 2006, 03:08
A less celebrated record is the first fatal stabbibg at a football match :(

Buster Hyman
3rd Aug 2006, 03:09
...So....WW3 is over then is it? :hmm:

Then, I'll be off for a nice herbal tea with my new Whale friend....

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!
3rd Aug 2006, 03:11
The hobby of the Gay Whalers: Rimshaw!!!

con-pilot
3rd Aug 2006, 03:12
Okay, okay, I think I get it.:p

including hopelesly misguided in his choice of home state

Actually it was not really my choice for a home state, me parents did this to me when we moved from England.:ooh:

Now why I am still here I'm clueless, well except for making money, children, grandchildren, etc.

However, at times I'm ready to chuck it all and move to St. Maarten, fly Twin Otters and live in a grass hut on the beach.

Anybody know of any job openings in St. Maarten flying Twin Otters?:ok:

BlueDiamond
3rd Aug 2006, 03:13
That's not bad, you know ... WWIII to gay animals to football in less than two pages! Is this a record? Speaking of records ... is there any way to retrieve the music from vinyl discs and put it on digital devices?

Revolutionarry
3rd Aug 2006, 03:15
No it isnt, but no harm in chatting footy, A football match was played on Christmas Day 1914 between the Trenches of flanders fields, also a football led the way in the assault on the Somme July1st 1916, nothing changes much!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!
3rd Aug 2006, 03:20
Con - same for me, I have a theory that you reach an age to settle down and wherever you are is where you settle. I'm in Texas :eek: but I'm supposed to be in the mountains somewhere, flying a Twin Otter full of preening skydivers off an unimproved strip :{

I just got sent here in 1985 I think and sort of never quite moved on. The living is easy, though I have to say (I know you might have difficulty believing this) it's a little too red of a state for me really :}

Buster Hyman
3rd Aug 2006, 03:21
http://ryoung001.homestead.com/files/kirk_kissing.jpg
or

http://www.dolphintrainer.com/Small%20Scanner%20Web%20Ready/Shatner&KW91001.jpg

You do the math...

Revolutionarry
3rd Aug 2006, 03:30
I do believe I got past that 1st hour

con-pilot
3rd Aug 2006, 03:31
it's a little too red of a state for me really

No Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!, same thing here, I believe you.:ok:

(Remember Oklahoma is the buckle of the Bible states.:ooh: )

Revolutionarry
3rd Aug 2006, 03:36
So if its not fastend does that mean your kecks will fall down?

Loose rivets
3rd Aug 2006, 05:03
The plot thickens.:hmm:

Wino
3rd Aug 2006, 05:20
<sniff sniff>

This bait smells fishy.

Cheers
Wino

Farrell
3rd Aug 2006, 11:21
The mods must be a sleepin'!

Otherwise we're looking at a potential Glasnost here! :)

scruggs
3rd Aug 2006, 11:28
Only in JB could a post, in two pages, go from WW3 to a gay whale, to Blackpool F.C.

I love this place! :ok:

Whirlygig
3rd Aug 2006, 11:33
Yes Bluey! You need to plug your record deck into a pre-amp (Phono box)which then goes into the Line In socket in your PC. Then record vinyl album from Line In. You may want some software to "unpack" the separate tracks on the album (otherwise Side 1 is one 20 minute track) and maybe get rid of some of the clicks and hisses. There's a software package called DART. I don't bother with de-clicking or de-hissing as some of the dynamic range is lost as well.

Hope that helps!

Cheers

Whirls

G-CPTN
3rd Aug 2006, 11:37
Only in JB could a post, in two pages, go from WW3 to a gay whale, to Blackpool F.C.
And all within twelve hours!

bigfatsweatysock
3rd Aug 2006, 11:41
Bluey,

What you want is the Ion iTT USB Turntable. Makes converting all yer Val Doonican, Roger Whittaker and Rolf Harris records to mp3 an absolute doddle.

Out Of Trim
3rd Aug 2006, 12:17
Just a thought! - :uhoh:

No entry found for Revolutionarry.

Did you mean Revolutionary? :ouch:

-- But getting back to the thread. Yes; I believe there is a road map to get both Syria and Iran to openly support action against Israel. Which will, finally justify the West having to take military action in both defence of Israel and to end the "Arc of Evil"s ability to ever again threaten world peace,or develop weapons of mass destruction or indeed the remaining Oil! :hmm:

That said, I hope it doesn't come to it.. It could get very nasty.

- Ps I never heard the expession Gay Whale before either.. but, I think I know what you mean!

lasernigel
3rd Aug 2006, 12:28
No entry found for Revolutionarry

Says he supports Blackpool FC ....... That in itself says a lot about him!

Mercenary Pilot
3rd Aug 2006, 13:25
Someone mentioned a "bentback" Whale.....Dont you mean "brokeback" surely that is the gayest of the gay whales? (I also hear its good for rounding up cattle...yee har!) :p

green granite
3rd Aug 2006, 13:32
J

-- But getting back to the thread. Yes; I believe there is a road map to get both Syria and Iran to openly support action against Israel.

That depends on the scale of the road map @ 4miles to the inch it wouldn't be detailed enough :hmm:

AcroChik
3rd Aug 2006, 13:34
One has to stand for freedoms, freedom of speach being the most important, it is time for our generation to fight to protect our right to say what we want, were we want and when we want, the fascist who are these days calling themseves liberals are trying every which way they can to undermine this indellable right...

I think the term you're looking for is inalienable. Hot-shot revolutionaries generally have their buzz words straight.

A right you don't mention but a right I hope you'd respect is that of property, that you would be free to use, manage and dispose of your personal property as you see fit with the expectation that others would respect your right to do so.

This forum belongs to its owner, Danny (who I have never met and with whom I've never exchanged a word). Because it's his personal property, it's his inalienable right to moderate the forum as he sees fit, and establish such terms of use as he best believes fits his goals in operating it.

When you're in another's home, your freedoms are limited by their permission for you to be within the borders of their property.

It's also good manners.

con pilot's a fool ~ he eats chocolate ice cream.

c-bert
3rd Aug 2006, 13:41
An 89 year old revolutionary? I hope I still know what a gay whale is at 89, let alone want to start a revolution against one. :bored:

colmac747
3rd Aug 2006, 13:42
Wow! What a great thread. Let's completely trash it and talk about lawnmowers or somfink:E

G-CPTN
3rd Aug 2006, 13:47
Use the SEARCH function, Colmac. It's already been done and you'll get flamed!

colmac747
3rd Aug 2006, 13:53
Well, i've since used SEARCH and there appears to be no topic on Zimmer Frames:D

How cool is this one?:cool:

http://www.totalmobility.co.uk/2340.jpg

green granite
3rd Aug 2006, 13:55
That no good Colmac it's got brakes much too safe :hmm:

colmac747
3rd Aug 2006, 13:59
:p http://www.glenco.org/i/trolly.jpg

:E :E

airship
3rd Aug 2006, 14:03
I think the term you're looking for is inalienable. Hot-shot revolutionaries generally have their buzz words straight.
I do believe that the term he mean't was indelible..., we usually excuse the odd spelling mistake hereabouts BTW! :cool:

It is however, your inalienable right to jump on the guy, being a citizen of the only nation that's ever inscribed citizens' rights with such force in their own constitution, even though many of these appear to have been largely watered-down in recent times. And, having said that, I do believe that your own civilisation was not the first to have come up with such novel ideas... :(

Revolutionarry
3rd Aug 2006, 14:08
Of course good manners are important , but freedom of speach and expression is possibly the most important right anyone has, and it is being rappidly erroded, have you ever read 1984, well I have to say that we are seemingly heading right down that road. Not only do we have 'new speak' (a form of controlled use of English designed to make the expression of unsanctioned ideas impossible, and even unthinkable) the emergence of "thought crime" is happening.

When I was a boy the word "Gay" meant happy, it's meaning along with many words has been altered to suit political correctness.

Mercenary Pilot
3rd Aug 2006, 14:10
talk about lawnmowers or somfink
Check this one out....

You wont be mistaken for a gay whale ridding on this thing! Its got custom paint, neons, flame grafix...Bling Bling baby, Bling Bling!!

http://jill2.photosite.com/%7Ephotos/tn/14_1024.ts1141960458675.jpg

AcroChik
3rd Aug 2006, 14:18
... the only nation that's ever inscribed citizens' rights with such force in their own constitution, even though many of these appear to have been largely watered-down in recent times. And, having said that, I do believe that your own civilisation was not the first to have come up with such novel ideas... :(

I totally agree, both in the spirit and reality, with what you say here.

airship
3rd Aug 2006, 14:27
I totally agree, both in the spirit and reality, with what you say. I do believe I'm ready for a little siesta now. Shame there's a little pond between us, otherwise I might have invited you over for some more one-to-one laid-back fusional discussion...:E ;)

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!
3rd Aug 2006, 14:39
When I was a boy the word "Gay" meant happy..at least that's what the music teacher told you... :E

well it's what he told me :(

el !
3rd Aug 2006, 14:41
Oh boy, revolutionarry, you're worste than me.
And you too airship, you too ...

SLFguy
3rd Aug 2006, 15:42
but we all have our crosses to bear

...which unfortunately is more than your keeper can do....:}

ZFT
4th Aug 2006, 04:04
Excellent knowlage 1864 wasnt a bad year for starting a football team, went to watch a pre season friendly the other day away at Chester City, it pissed it down, we won 2-1 though.

You’re going to lose the 1st league match this season though.

ZFT
5th Aug 2006, 16:03
...............and you did. 3 points to the Bees

ExSimGuy
6th Aug 2006, 12:58
Check this one out....

You wont be mistaken for a gay whale ridding on this thing! Its got custom paint, neons, flame grafix...Bling Bling baby, Bling Bling!!

http://jill2.photosite.com/%7Ephotos/tn/14_1024.ts1141960458675.jpg
Is that a rather old 14 hp Toro WheelHorse,with a new custom paint job?

Here's mine
http://www.turf-tech-me.org/turftech/smallftm.jpg :D :D :D
90 hp, PTO, fills that little truckie in 2minutes flat