PDA

View Full Version : Evesham Technology

cornwallis
2nd Aug 2006, 22:30
I would be interested to hear from anybody who has had a problem with this company.My laptop has been back to them seven times!!!

Conan the Librarian
2nd Aug 2006, 23:29
They haven't been bad in my experience. I took some RAM back to them a few months ago and whilst being held up by their "systems" for return, it wasn't a bad time really. If in warranty, I think you mnight be able to request a replacement if you are truly unhappy with the product that they have sold you. Whichever way, Trading Standards might be willing to assist. A laptop is something that many of need to have absolute trust in and if you don't, then the purchase was ultimately pointless and might bonce nicely onto the Sale of Goods act or some other equally arcane piece of legislation.

Conan

Saab Dastard
3rd Aug 2006, 00:06
I guess you don't want to hear from me, as I have had no trouble with my Evesham PC that is now 5 years old.

Famous last words...:uhoh:

SD

longarm
3rd Aug 2006, 07:56
I'm typing this on my Evesham. Its my second and I've never had any problems. Sorry!

planecrazy.eu
3rd Aug 2006, 21:42
Walking past there Car Park a few times i have noticed there seems very little customer in there. Many recent people who have had Evesham PC's have had problems but people i know who have had them a while back have had no problems.

We have a HD feed PC at work made by Evesham, its rubbish, and a few stores have had problems with it, there all the same problems though, always graphic related.

My laptop goes back 3-4 times a year for the last five years, thank god for extended warrantys. All faults was down to me or down to the fact the laptop gets more wear and moved more.

As i say, my local store, it must be one of there HQ's as its a warehouse store, seems to be very quiet compared to what it used to be like.

cornwallis
3rd Aug 2006, 23:26
My laptop has been the proverbial dog excrement and their customer service at management level has been worse!