Quite right too!:ooh:

AcroChik
2nd Aug 2006, 11:45
What a liberating idea!

Do I get to wear a chador, too?

http://www.alhediya.com/chadab.html

lexxity
2nd Aug 2006, 11:47
AcroChick don't take it so seriously it's a from a marvellous comedy show by Harry Enfield. There was a whole range of the "public service" announcements and they are all hilarious. Check out the scousers. :ok: :ok:

I don't know much about prooning but I do so like little kittens.:}

cavortingcheetah
2nd Aug 2006, 12:10
:hmm:

Many years ago when I sojourned in Afghanistan, in the days when the great Buddha was there; I bought my blonde female travelling companion a chador.
The idea was that such a guise would protect her from the wandering hands of the lecherous male population, who were rather partial to blondes. Fine it was, insofar as it went. But it was my backside that got the pinches and my ears the murmurations of the iniquitous. And, I never sold her for Bactrian camels either!
So you see, we men make great sacrifices to protect women from their own inadequacies.:p

AcroChik
2nd Aug 2006, 12:11
Lex...

Engage tongue to inside of left cheek.

I think I'd look just smashing in a chador.

There now, isn't that better?

cavortingcheetah
2nd Aug 2006, 12:15

They are indescribably romantic and you would actually be amazed at some of the beautiful and very, very sensuous underwear that finds itself disported under such an outer garment - I can tell you!:D

AcroChik
2nd Aug 2006, 12:19
Yep! La Perla has shops in Saudi, Egypt, UAE, Bahrain, Lebanon (maybe), and Kuwait.

cavortingcheetah
2nd Aug 2006, 12:24

I wonder, in an entirely innocent way, you understand, whether La Perla, as well as being situated throughout Arabia, are represented in Tel Aviv? No? Perhaps it's all military surplus underwear there then? I am afraid I can't tell you on that score!:E

Howard Hughes
2nd Aug 2006, 20:14
Lexxity has set 'the gold standard' for our women Pruners...;)

lexxity
2nd Aug 2006, 20:37
I once saw two women changing into their chador's at LHR they had the most costly designer clothes underneath.

Acro what is tongue in side of cheek?;)

I have two beautiful kitties you know.

HOGE
2nd Aug 2006, 22:30
Anybody got a link to Harry Enfield's, "Women, for pity's sake, don't drive", public infomation film?