PDA

View Full Version : EK email alert

ZSSSZSPD
1st Aug 2006, 20:16
hello guys
I received an email from Emirates 2 weeks ago .the content is as follow:
Dear Mr. XXXXX

Further to your application to Emirates for a position as Flight crew, I wish to advise that we are currently reviewing your application with a view to shortlisting candidates to attend the selection program in Dubai in the coming months.

Please check your on-line application and make any necessary updates to ensure that your personal details and professional experience (including flying hours and dates flown) are correctly reflected. Please visit our website at www.emiratesgroupcareers.com and use the link and your personal reference number to update the application.

Whilst we endeavour to provide as much advance notice as possible for invitation to attend the selection program, on occasions it may be necessary to contact you at short notice and request your co-operation wherever possible.

Thank you for your continued interest in Emirates

Yours sincerely,

Pilot Recruitment

Please forgive me if I am asking naive questions( totally not familiar with how does it work in EK).

Does it mean I am getting the chance for the possible interview, I should get started to prepare for it .or it is nothing to be excited but a system generated email to remind applicants of updating? (it is nearly six months since last time I updated my profile)

To assist your judgement, here are some basic facts of myself. Male 28,single,has more than 4500 hours on A320/343/346,FAA CPL/IR/MEL. CAAC( Chinese Aviation Authority) Frozen ATPL .. Applied Jan 2006
thank you for your advice and enjoy the flights

pintofstella
1st Aug 2006, 21:04
EK is so short of crew they are probably doing a bit of both. So many prevoius threads about the company, unless you are desperate dont other wasting your cash in coming for the interview... they probably want someone to come here to turn the lights off coz eveyone else has either left or about to leave............

Payscale
3rd Aug 2006, 11:41
Yes, get ready for the interview.