PDA

View Full Version : Why, why, why, why, why?

colmac747
1st Aug 2006, 19:48
I didn't even mention the **** ***** words properly:{ :{

Has a reasonable explanation ever been given as to why **** ****** are such a drama on here?

Would it be possible to keep this thread going for a little as it's just a bit of fun?

If i get banned for this, a writ from the European Court of Human Rights will be served:*

lexxity
1st Aug 2006, 19:49
HA HA!

HEE HEE!

G-ZUZZ
1st Aug 2006, 19:54
Is this about the "p*st c*unts/lotto" thing again?

Is this about how many posts you make? Is it a competition around here? Obviously it's very important.

What's the top score so far? I might have a shot at the title.

colmac747
1st Aug 2006, 19:57
http://www.office365.co.uk/im/pim/729470.jpg

:\ :\ :\

tony draper
1st Aug 2006, 20:01
There is a perfectly valid reason for that subject to be verbotten(sp?) PC wars are a pain in the butt on all websites,silly buggas just posting one letter or blanc posts just to increase their thingy,waste of bandwidth,we just had someone try it on, anyone indulging will be taken outside and shot,but prolly raped first.
:E :uhoh: :rolleyes:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!
1st Aug 2006, 20:03
There is a perfectly valid reason for that subject to be berbotten(sp?) PC wars are a pain in the butt on all websites,silly buggas just posting one letter or blanc posts just to increase their thingy,waste of bandwidth,we just had someone try it on, anyone indulging will be taken outside and shot,but prolly raped first.
:E :uhoh: :rolleyes:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!
1st Aug 2006, 20:05
I was caught out by an ingenious edit...

This post is a duplicate of a post that you have posted in the last five minutes. You will be redirected to that thread.

colmac747
1st Aug 2006, 20:09
It's a travesty. Worse than animal cruelty.

I don't even care about **** ******. If one did, he'd **** relentless crap on other forums, within. (not that i don't here:8 )..

I find it hard to believe **** ****** are frowned upon or cause turf wars when every single **** is meaningless anyway on JB:p

This is like being in the former Soviet Union:uhoh: :}

G-CPTN
1st Aug 2006, 20:22
every single **** is meaningless anyway on JB:p
So NOW you're calling me a meaningless **** now, are you?
Who the **** do you think you are? ****** ******* ******* ****!

G-ZUZZ
1st Aug 2006, 20:25
This is like being in the former Soviet Union:uhoh: :}Do you mean now or when it was still the USSR?

I thought things were quite nice there, now?

G-CPTN
1st Aug 2006, 20:27
You mean the Gulags are just like Butlins?

colmac747
1st Aug 2006, 20:27
former Soviet Union:p

Anyway, the most damage inflicted on moi now (with an exception to banning) is i get negative **** ****** from now on in........yippeee :)

jabberwok
1st Aug 2006, 20:44
Specially for COLMAC.. :E :E :E
http://www.homepages.mcb.net/bones/WebPix/joke.gif

frostbite
1st Aug 2006, 20:59
anyone indulging will be taken outside and shot,but prolly raped first.

Now that last bit might encourage some.

G-CPTN
1st Aug 2006, 21:04
Anyone remember that (Carry On I think) sketch about a drunken Dick Turpin holding-up a stage-coach? Turpin ordered his accomplices to "rob the women and rape the men!" One of the passengers intervened and said "Don't you mean rape the women and rob the men, Mr Turpin?" whereupon the Kenneth Williams character speaks up and says "Who's giving the orders around here? YOU or Mr Turpin?"

colmac747
1st Aug 2006, 21:18
oh shit, i just saw flyblue **st:ooh:

ultimatepro63
3rd Aug 2006, 00:32
I didn't even mention the **** ***** words properly:{ :{
Has a reasonable explanation ever been given as to why **** ****** are such a drama on here?
Would it be possible to keep this thread going for a little as it's just a bit of fun?
If i get banned for this, a writ from the European Court of Human Rights will be served:*

Colmac my friend, You really went down the gutter not hearing from me for some time huh ! :O

**Gets coat, Hurries out the door**

tobzalp
3rd Aug 2006, 09:48
shit, ****, ****, arse, post count, anus, balls, scrotum, teabag, turkey slap.

Foss
3rd Aug 2006, 11:34
Ye see my dog, she misbehaves, doesn't listen to any command.
She's a bitch.

Fos

planeenglish
3rd Aug 2006, 11:43
HI, I'm new in these parts (even though I signed up ages ago). Can someone tell me why we can't say post count :oh: on these threads? Do people have contests to post as many threads as possible? It would explain the quantity not quality theme occasionally (present company included)...:rolleyes:
and Foss, of course she is; she's a she! hee hee
Thanks,
PE

colmac747
9th Aug 2006, 22:28
I'm off to bed, so being the devil (and child) i am, thought this was due for resurfacing..

Night all;) :eek: := :zzz:

SXB
9th Aug 2006, 23:51
Posted by Colmac

Am afraid you can only take your Govt. to this Court:sad: