PDA

View Full Version : RYANAIR PILOTS TO LODGE MORE LEGAL CLAIMS??

couldflymightfly
31st Jul 2006, 19:56
I believe there was an IALPA meeting in Dublin last week attended by most of the Dublin based pilots.

Apparently IALPA announced that there will soon be additional meetings at which a number of new legal claims will be lodged against Ryanair - they expect this to be "loads" with probably more than one claim per pilot.

Can anyone tell me can non-Dublin based pilots get involved? Presumably any Ryanair pilots in Europe on Irish contracts are protected by Irish law?

the grim repa
31st Jul 2006, 20:56
Yes i believe that ryanair pilots on irish contracts anywhere can pursue their rightful entitlements under irish law.Your best bet is to contact ialpa or register at www.repaweb.org if you are such a pilot.

You ain't seen nothing yet!!

BBT
31st Jul 2006, 21:47
I think it might be an idea not to discuss all of this in advance of whatever decisions are made - after all there cannot be claims if there is no pre-existing "bad" or "inappropriate" behaviour!

In other words, there are 260 victimisation claims in already. These were not discussed in public before they were submitted - and that seems to me like a good idea. Enough said??

heavy glider
31st Jul 2006, 23:36
i for one agree. Enough said.:oh:

worldwidewolly
1st Aug 2006, 09:13
I heard in STN yesterday that MOL has his arm in a sling.
Anybody know what happened to him?

I believe he had an acute pain in his hand, believed to be caused by the pain of writing a cheque for 1 Million + to IALPA.................

Where's the paracetomol?

jayteeto
1st Aug 2006, 13:02
Just watched financial report on news and they show massive profits for Ryanair. Could have been higher!!

greenhopper
1st Aug 2006, 22:34
yeph could have been higher but still managed another bumper quarter and
make off with another plie of cash,
but watch out boys next quarter really tough will have to find more savings,
funny thing is he says the same everytime!!!