PDA

View Full Version : Qatar customer services contacts

itwilldoatrip
31st Jul 2006, 15:06
My wife just had an awfull experience flying with Qatar Airways:ugh: . Filled in the relevant forms but have you noticed no e-mail address for them on the QR site. Anyone have the address or to the CHIEF. pm me if you can done a search but nothing showing in the past year. No wonder they are high on the Sky Trax poll!!!!!!!!!!!!

outhouse
1st Aug 2006, 13:23
Unfortunately Qatar Airways is not front runner when it comes to responding positively to passenger complaints, though they should have many. The phone numbers you are given are generally only answered by recorded messages or ring off the hook. If your complaint is about lost baggage, a canceled flight or lost connection they have a ruling in the big book that means that they don’t pay any compensation. If you do find an e mail address and send one it’s never answered. However if you visit a QA office and are extremely direct you may get a positive response. The best thing is to avoid them and travel on a real airline.
It’s worth noting however that if you do send an e mail and name an employee in your complaint, you probably won’t get a reply but the employee may well be sacked, that is as long as it’s not a local of course.

Advice, avoid them like you would a plague.

Ohbee Wan
1st Aug 2006, 16:33
try this [email protected] :)

loc22550
1st Aug 2006, 18:24
i thought the e-mail adress of the ceo was [email protected].??:uhoh:

skyhigh72
1st Aug 2006, 21:28
[email protected] ([email protected])

Ohbee Wan
2nd Aug 2006, 04:37
only thing though this will be opened first by his trusted indian secretary archibald :ugh: