PDA

View Full Version : EasyJet Current Conditions

easyfly
30th Jul 2006, 11:05
Hi everyone

I would like to know what the current take home (after tax) pay of a new EasyJet cabin crew member based at Gatwick is both during and post training. Also, what the conditions and pay for the first 12 months would be. I'm not really sure how the base plus sector pay thing works. Do you just get base pay during holidays?

I am looking at working for EJ Gatwick from May 2007 and flying to Milan (where my partner lives) on my days off - I understand that after 3 months I could fly for £30rtn? Are EJ flights discounted before this? All advice appreciated. :)

Paula
30th Jul 2006, 18:25
You get 600 pound during the course. I dont remember the exact figures of pay but its better then what the other airlines pay. You get staff travel from day one and your partener can also fly on staff travel.

Good Luck

easyJet Galley King
30th Jul 2006, 19:14
The first couple of months will be BASIC. (£500-£600 take home) You start to earn your sector pay and commission in arrears, so it takes a couple of months to kick in.

Up until your 6 months probabtionary period, expect to clear £900-£1100 per month. Dependant on how many sectors you do, and how good your selling skills are. LGW is one of the highest bases for commission. After your 6 months, you'll certainly notice your increase in wages, and we are one of the better paid european airlines. They do work us hard for it though. Staff travel straight away (Not 3 months as I had to wait) for £30ish Return, and although usually not a problem, staff travel isnt always available on the dates you want.

easyfly
31st Jul 2006, 06:40
Thanks Paula and easyJet Gallery King for your responses - you've been a great help ;)

xana
1st Aug 2006, 16:56
Hello Paula

6 months a go i send my cv to easyjet and i was invited for an interview , however for personal reasons I was unable to attend.
Paula i ill be very honest with you i´m not a British citizen and i don´t live in England so my English is a little bit rusty i just need to practice , but for this happen i need to live and work with British people. i´m afraid to go to the interview and fail
For me to go to the interview i need to spend some money in accommodation's and flight
tell me it´s an "easy" interview our a difficult one ?
as you can probably imagine it is not "easy" for me to go and fail!
what do you think Paula ?
do you think i should try?
1000 kissssssssss

Patolucas
2nd Aug 2006, 14:06
Não te preocupes Xana,

Don't worry Xana, there's loads of foreigners working for easy and other airlines. You don't have to speak like the Queen.

Take care and good luck.

Boa sorte

xana
2nd Aug 2006, 19:02
lolloll he he!!!

MUITO

OBRIGADA

:E

Não te preocupes Xana,

Don't worry Xana, there's loads of foreigners working for easy and other airlines. You don't have to speak like the Queen.

Take care and good luck.

Boa sorte