PDA

View Full Version : Jetstar 2006-2009!

conchita
28th Jul 2006, 11:22
Hello fellow crew,
As we embark on a new era with our Workplace Agreement most likely to take effect once voting closes, you need to remain positive.
I have taken interest in what has been posted over the past 3months and agree with what many of you have written.

However I believe a fresh and smart approach to how we think and deal with management is needed. This will not work unless we are all on the "same page". As the quote goes, "there is power in unity". This also means supporting the FAAA. I know what you are going to say but i think there are changes happening on that side which will can only be positive. The FAAA is only as strong as its membership base.

Our domestic expansion is complete. It is now time to rebuild and look to the next 3yrs. We need some strategies that we all can work towards. There are many of you out there that are experienced and smart and i am sure you have some great ideas, including me! You need to turn your passion around and be positive and create something.
We need to nurture our new crew and educate them. This can only help our cause.

Let me tell you there are chinks in current management that can be delved into!

Happy Days and now lets look forward.

MWAH.

jetstarFA
28th Jul 2006, 11:53
Do not give me this crap.

Who are you... Ninny, Austin,,,,,, BLAH
The damage is done my friend..... :ugh: :ugh: :ugh:

Unity is a union that was lost when JQ decided that it's workforce was a RyanAir equal....
Advise your management friends that you should have gained LF support when you made us JQ... Remember the whole "this will be your airline you will have a say"....

You are right I am positive.......

I enjoyed my 2 minute noodles tonight :{

Mr Seatback 2
28th Jul 2006, 12:07
Well said Conchita.

You know...it's a funny thing...there have been many statements said in this forum, many to do with 'ditch the FAAA' etc.

By not sticking together (for better or worse), we leave ourselves open to be exploited. This is our sole weakness.

If we can't support the FAAA, what makes us think we'd support another union any better? Particularly when there are no other unions in this country with any exposure to Cabin Crew and our needs as a workforce.

conchita
28th Jul 2006, 12:42
Ninny?

What my friend are you doing to help a negative situation may i ask?
Should you just give up and bitch?
Why come into work, day after day being so negative?
If you were smart, (?) you might like to have a think as to what we can do to improve our future. What positiveness can you inject? Surely you would like like to uphold conditions and maybe have a chance of improving them in the future?
Be careful. You do not want to give up. That is just plain dangerous.

Have a bex and a lie down.

conchita
28th Jul 2006, 12:44
Oh and by the way. I don't have any management friends.
Next?

OldBoiler
28th Jul 2006, 13:07
JetstarFA

Honey I tend to agree with you, it (ie conchita) all seems a little bit suspicious if you ask me.:suspect:

conchita
28th Jul 2006, 13:38
Why so suspicious..............Old Boiler?

Just because someone is saying they are going to fight and looking for support?

Is it because i am new to pprune and have to prove my worthiness?
That's the same attitude used on the new crew.

By the way don't look at me like that!

airbusthreetwenty
28th Jul 2006, 13:59
haha a spin doctor.. wow.
:=