PDA

View Full Version : GF Ab-initio program assessment

wbpilot
27th Jul 2006, 11:00
Hi everybody,

I'm attending a GF assessment for the Ab-initio program in August 2006, is there any changes in the assessment procedure?

Regards

all119
2nd Aug 2006, 17:25
hi i am in the same situation is you are for an interview with gulfair from what i know the interview takes about 2 days approximately

Stage One:

During this stage, you will receive four psychometric written tests designed to assess the following abilities:
Verbal reasoning
Numerical estimation
Spatial checking
Computer checking
A practice session will be included at the beginning. The tests are timed, and the entire tests will take two and a half hours to complete.
While you are being tested, your documents (such as log books) will be checked. The tests will be scored on the same day, and if you succeed you will be informed on the same day and will proceed to the next stage.

Stage Two:

The second stage is comprised of a panel interview, a written individual planning exercise and a group discussion.
The panel interview will be approximately one hour duration. The interview will include behavioural questions where you describe actions and decisions taken during specific events based on your own experience. We encourage you to be candid in your response. In addition, we may ask you knowledge-based questions covering topics specific to Gulf Air or related to the aviation industry.
In the individual planning exercise you will be presented with a scenario to which you will be required to provide a written response.
The group discussion is an interactive session where candidates are presented with a topic/scenario and are asked to discuss it.
A panel will evaluate your results from all the components. Within 10 days you will be contacted by our Recruitment Team and informed whether you have been selected. We may contact the people in the references you provided during this time
or go to his Http
http://www.gulfaircareers.com/careers/gulfair/OurProcess.aspx?pageid=84

best of luck

wbpilot
3rd Aug 2006, 20:07
Thank you very much, I've seen Gulf Air's website and I've seen a thread that talked about the process, and what I was asking about is if there any changes in the process.

You can see the thread in the following link

http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?t=168299&highlight=pocketfillers

all119
7th Aug 2006, 01:13
thanks you mate best of luck for you interview
my frend had his interview yestaday (salman algaood) 9;00 local bah
i hope you met him.