PDA

View Full Version : questionbank version

Jimmy The Big Greek
26th Jul 2006, 11:13
I am studying bristols online question banks. I would like to know if it 100% true that Spain is using version 1 questionbanks.

Does anyone know????

Joaquín
26th Jul 2006, 22:04
Hi Jimmy,
I have no idea about your question, but I am a former student of BGS, so, please, send my deep regards to Alex, Anouska and all the staff. You can be sure you are in the best hands. Good luck

Jimmy The Big Greek
26th Jul 2006, 22:26
well I am not studying at bristol. I just want to know what version of the questionbanks that the Spanish CAA is using for their exams.

Bagur16
3rd Aug 2006, 21:09
It's the JAA question bank and that's means is the same in all JAA states.

Yeah the students got the Version 1 here.

Goodluck!

eolas
4th Aug 2006, 08:15
Hi Folks

Version 13 of the JAA CD is used in all European countries except Spain and Greece. I think Spain and Greece are still on version 11.

The original CD maps and charts are of a very poor quality and dont copy onto the examination paper too well. In the UK and Ireland students are allowed take their own Jeppessen charts into the examination, this is permitted under the JAA ATPL theory guidelines can't understand why it not permitted through out all the EU CAA examinations.

The number of questions on each examination is consistent in the UK and Ireland it varies by examination sitting in Spain.

Hope this helps.

best of luck in examination in September ! and many students pass all 14 at first attempt, so go for it.

Eolas

Jimmy The Big Greek
4th Aug 2006, 15:52
Thanks a lot eolas. Owe you a beer.