PDA

View Full Version : Zinadine Zidane song

G-ZUZZ
26th Jul 2006, 10:31
Does anyone know that song the French sang about the soccer player? You know, the really annoying one.

I heard it everywhere in France when I was there and it's still stuck in my head but I'm pretty sure I've got the tune and/or the words wrong.

If it's going to irritate me, it might as well be the correct version. Can anyone hum the tune or tell me the words?

PS I'm talking about what they sang while he was still popular...

tallsandwich
26th Jul 2006, 13:45
he never became unpopular :)

I'v got an mp3 of it, i'll try and find it and send it to you (private message with your email address in it?)

I think the version I still have is the "il a frappé / il va frapper" version - same song/tune but small change to the lyrics.....!

Parapunter
26th Jul 2006, 14:22
Chim Chimenee Chim chim cheroo, we've got Materazzi & he says fncuk you...

Oh, the other song.:ugh:

frogATC
26th Jul 2006, 14:36
Hi G-ZUZZ,

There has been two popular songs in France (if we can call that "songs" :rolleyes:) about Zidane during the world cup.

One was "Zidane y va marquer" (Zidane is going to score) which was popular until 10 min before the end of the World Cup.;)
The other one was "Coup de boule, Zidane il a tapé" (Headbutt, Zidane has knocked). That one was famous the day after the final...

The first one can be heard here:
http://www.lelombrik.net/sons/3981/zidane-y-va-marquer.html

The other song is here:
http://lightman.typepad.com/sebastienpissavy/2006/07/excellent_voici.html
(you'll just have to click on the Play button)

Once again, that's the king of songs which you can enjoy only during a world cup, drinking lots of beers, and supporting Zidane. Except these conditions, I'm not sure they are good songs :confused: !

Grandpa
26th Jul 2006, 17:34
No beer, no TV,..........no-nothing, but I enjoyed it so much: a bit of self laughing.)
Can't find any more N)10 Zizou's T-shirt, sold out they are! Could only find a plastic miniature of the hero!