PDA

View Full Version : Qantas/JetStar advertising revenue

Ultralights
25th Jul 2006, 07:44
As today is the end of the Third week, yes, 3rd week a B717 has been parked at williamtown, i began thinking, Just how much value are Budget and Avis car rental companies getting from their advertising dollar! im sure native swamp hens, magpies and the occasional rabbit have no need for car hire..

Is QF still charging for this advertising space, even though the aircraft has moved no where in just over 3 weeks??? the Puffection Dominoes aircraft remained park for over 2 weeks recently as well..

airbusthreetwenty
25th Jul 2006, 07:57
Seeing as though we don't use the 717 anymore, perhaps the advertising contract has finished. And maybe they're waiting on it to be repainted before sending over to NJS or wherever.

fistfokker
25th Jul 2006, 08:23
Are we the advertising police now? Why don't you ask the Companys concerned. I am sure they will be delighted to suggest you mind your own business.

airbusthreetwenty
25th Jul 2006, 08:31
Are we the advertising police now? Why don't you ask the Companys concerned. I am sure they will be delighted to suggest you mind your own business.

Come on now, don't you know that as soon as one Jetstar slagging session is closed down a new one must be started.

I'm sure that's in the forum rules somewhere.

:}

Woomera
25th Jul 2006, 08:40
No it's not actually.

Woomera