PDA

View Full Version : Fcuking Aussies...

rotated
25th Jul 2006, 03:57
... or not? :)

Women asked to 'procreate'

TREASURER Peter Costello has made a new plea to women to start procreating, saying Australia's economy and defence system depend upon it. http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,20867,19890520-1702,00.html

All right, gals... how about it? :E

Titanium umbrella UP:}

Buster Hyman
25th Jul 2006, 04:23
Let's not be too hasty. Need to get some practice in first!:E :ouch: :{

Howard Hughes
25th Jul 2006, 05:13
I am only to happy to contribute for the good of society...;)

tinpis
25th Jul 2006, 05:30
Ive done my bit.:zzz:

tony draper
25th Jul 2006, 08:47
Hmmm, if yer short of citizenry we could always reinstitute the arrangement we used to have,send you some new clients as it were,we would like the chains back this time though.
:rolleyes:

Foss
25th Jul 2006, 08:58
Is the population depleted because they're all in the UK doing bar work?

Parapunter
25th Jul 2006, 09:32
Ride for a ride? is one bijou I attribute to ockers I have known. :rolleyes:

sprocket
25th Jul 2006, 09:46
All those randy sheilas will have to drag me outa the pub first.

25th Jul 2006, 10:02
Ive done my bit.
All your mates have done her as well:}

Parapunter
25th Jul 2006, 10:46
Why do Aussies suffer from premature ejaculation? Cos they can't wait to get down the pub & tell their mates.:}

7gcbc
25th Jul 2006, 10:53
Hmmm, if yer short of citizenry we could always reinstitute the arrangement we used to have,send you some new clients as it were,we would like the chains back this time though.

Notta problemo, they're already here, hordes arriving each month, each grasping a grubby 2 year , drink, fcuk, puke, goto byron, almost die trying to surf, survive a backpackers outback tour , and pick fruit working visa.

usual stuff, no change in the last decade as far as I can see. :rolleyes:

rotated
25th Jul 2006, 11:48
"Perhaps our future attitude should be procreate and cherish"

Some of you single fellas should try that as a pick-up line down at the pub next time out... then again maybe not, sounds a bit Orwellian, do it not? :cool:

ShyTorque
25th Jul 2006, 19:52
SO! I guess now is a good time to apply for a work permit - all I need is a sponsor. :cool:

I don't mind putting in some long hours and I'm an early riser. :E

Taildragger67
26th Jul 2006, 10:37
Notta problemo, they're already here, hordes arriving each month, each grasping a grubby 2 year , drink, fcuk, puke, goto byron, almost die trying to surf, survive a backpackers outback tour , and pick fruit working visa.
usual stuff, no change in the last decade as far as I can see. :rolleyes:

Difference is, in Draper's day, they had a record before they arrived, now they get them post-arrival...

Foss - more recent new-EU arrivals have started to undercut Antipodeans on that front, mate. We all need degrees to do anything here now. Glad I got in early.

Tricky Woo
26th Jul 2006, 11:33

Replace the words 'surf' with 'run the bulls', and 'pick fruit' with 'serve beer', and yer've pretty much described the antipodean residents of Earls Court and Fulham Road.

TW

Taildragger67
26th Jul 2006, 11:45
Replace the words 'surf' with 'run the bulls', and 'pick fruit' with 'serve beer', and yer've pretty much described the antipodean residents of Earls Court and Fulham Road.
TW

Earls Court and Fulham Road?

Far to exxy these days for straight-off-the-plane Aussies. They put a Walkabout in Sheperds Bush for a reason!

lasernigel
26th Jul 2006, 11:53
Sounds good to me,11 days in Perth now how many do you think I'll manage and obviously better not tell them I've been snipped.:E :E

goshdarnit
26th Jul 2006, 12:35
Ozzie blokes obviously prefer a XXXX to a XXXX!
And just in time to save the day good old Andy Flintoff is heading down under, as it were....

Taildragger67
26th Jul 2006, 12:41
Ozzie blokes obviously prefer a XXXX to a XXXX!
And just in time to save the day good old Andy Flintoff is heading down under, as it were....

Q. Why do Queenslanders call their beer XXXX?

A. Because they can't spell 'beer'

You'll need more than Freddie to stop the world being put back to rights, mate.

Foss
26th Jul 2006, 13:26
Taildragger67
Foss - more recent new-EU arrivals have started to undercut Antipodeans on that front, mate. We all need degrees to do anything here now. Glad I got in early.[/
Good for you Tail, I'd love to go down under (ahem :O ) but the flight would be the end of me.
Fos

G-CPTN
26th Jul 2006, 13:29
I'd love to go down under (ahem :O ) but the flight would be the end of me.
Fos
Take the boat then . . .

Foss
26th Jul 2006, 13:40
Jaysus, how long's that weeks? := And I sail.
One question for our friends down under, why do Aussies all have proper nicknames, but all New Zealanders are just called 'Kiwi'.

Got a few mates who have made the move to the the top end of the world, not a single one is sane. Great guys though, but too good at rugby.

Fos

Taildragger67
26th Jul 2006, 13:44
One question for our friends down under, why do Aussies all have proper nicknames, but all New Zealanders are just called 'Kiwi'.
Fos

Why are all Welshmen called 'Taf'?

tony draper
26th Jul 2006, 14:01
We once got orders for home in Oz we was dancing around like mad things as we had been away for for 20 months already, still took us four fecking months to get home,Oz is a long way away.
:uhoh:

G-CPTN
26th Jul 2006, 14:03
Yea, but that was UPHILL . . .

Buster Hyman
26th Jul 2006, 14:10
It was only four months because you'd figured out the way back in the 20 months getting here!

G-CPTN
26th Jul 2006, 14:13
Methinks in the good old days of the 10 passage, the trip took six weeks. Dunno if Suez was available then though.

Buster Hyman
26th Jul 2006, 14:15
Suez! Suez is fer pussies...via the "Kaap de Gooie Hoop" is the way for real men!;)

Taildragger67
26th Jul 2006, 16:18
Like I said previously, "back in Draper's day"... they were clearly still using big squares of canvas! :ok:

Suez! Suez is fer pussies...via the "Kaap de Gooie Hoop" is the way for real men!;)

Nah mate, the real man's way is round the "Cabo de Hornos" - INTO the wind!! :eek:

rotated
26th Jul 2006, 16:23
Aye, but from the sound of it getting there is only half the battle... :E

Then again one could always try Mexico, their beer only has Dos Equix :ok:

Taildragger67
26th Jul 2006, 16:30
Aye, but from the sound of it getting there is only half the battle... :E
Then again one could always try Mexico, their beer only has Dos Equix :ok:

Coincidentally, had a XX last night. Not bad, but preferred the VB wot preceeded it!! :ok:

tony draper
26th Jul 2006, 16:46
Well the owners of cargo vessels do not believe in allowing their ships to wander the ogan with empty holds even when homeward bound, we picked up and dropped off at various points heading northward.
Final Port of Discharge it say in the articles yer signed,and yer also agree to letting them own yer life for two years, none of these sissy big girls blouse two month articles they sign now.

planeenglish
26th Jul 2006, 16:52
... or not? :)

Women asked to 'procreate'
The problem is not the number of people in my opinion, but the amount of open, uninhabited space equal to the declining government retirement fund.
Here in Italy, we have been told that we should be producing more children. I have done my share but now am faced with exorbitant taxes, one of the highest costs of living in Europe with one of the most corrupt governments in the world. I'll pack up my team and move to Oz, take my little red ball and go play somewhere else.:p

PE

G-CPTN
26th Jul 2006, 19:43
Son is married to a frog. After his 'underground experience' on 7th July last year, they decided to move out of London. He's in IT, and she's an Actuary, so they reckoned they could get work in France, however Paris (where her parents live) is even more expensive than London, so they decided to head south (where her grandparents live). Having done the preliminary investigations, Father-in-Law (who works for the Government - CLOSE to Chirac!) has dissuaded them, stating that France is 'doomed' and NOT a stable location for a young couple to buy a house and raise a family!