PDA

View Full Version : Pics in PPrune

FL460
24th Jul 2006, 08:53
Its Monday and I am bored already.....so to important things...
Is anybody else having trouble opening the pics links in various threads?
Also how does one get HTML code to ON?and what is the difference?
And why do none of my postings show my signature?

BOAC
24th Jul 2006, 11:07
FL460

I can answer a few of those: cannot help with 'bored':)

The problem with displaying pictures may be in your browser settings. Which one do you use?

HTML code cannot be set ON in PPRune

I will have somebody look at your signature problem. I cannot see why it is not displayed at the moment.

FL460
24th Jul 2006, 12:39
BOAC
Thanks.... using IE6 but think I spotted the issue...the PC :mad: :E police at work block some "unsuitable" links and I thinks thats the problem. Will check when I get home to my totaly non censored PC.
cheers

BOAC
24th Jul 2006, 12:51
They may have 'disabled' the 'view images' option at work (can't think why:) ). It is in Tools/Internet Options/Advanced/Multimedia but you would probably need to be an admin to access that.

Signature query has gone to 'higher authority'.

FL460
24th Jul 2006, 12:59
Got view images checked ok and believe it or not I have admin rights so this seems to be a policy thing....:mad:

cheers

BOAC
25th Jul 2006, 07:24
I had forgotten that in 2005 in order to reduce the space each post took up on our server and associated mounting running costs, it was decided that no NEW signatures would be allowed. Sorry! Your only option would be to stick yours into a text file and cut and paste on your posts.

Maybe if we had a few more personal titles purchased.....................:)

FL460
25th Jul 2006, 15:32
I would point out that I have been a member since 2003 and thats when I had a signature so whats happened between then I have no idea! :confused:
But I can live without it
cheers