View Full Version : WEST AIR SWEDEN

Norwegian
23rd Jul 2006, 16:57
Have an interview coming up, anyone with knowledge of work environment/rooster,insurance/LOL, Commander Payscale, Holidays etc

Info appreciated

Caraman
23rd Jul 2006, 17:37
Hi

check your mail.

/C

Johnny F@rt Pants
26th Jul 2006, 13:17
Try the search function as well, this has been covered several times, it doesn't make very good reading though!

FougaMagister
5th Aug 2006, 11:51
WEST AIR ATRs

Anybody knows where the West Air ATR72s are based and which routes they fly? Can't find anything regarding that on the West Air website, but rumour has it they are looking to hire ATR-rated crews...

Any info appreciated!

Cheers :cool:

suppie
5th Aug 2006, 19:29
They fly several routes for Fedex to CDG...from Germany/Austria/Netherlands/STN.....for example there is a AMS-STN-AMS flt which is a evening flt dep ams 1625Z back at 1930Z...crew change in AMS then a fresh crew AMS-CDG-AMS dep 2040Z back next morning at 0345Z and so they flt several routes for fedex whic is a mixure of West air sweden and West air Luxembourg:)

FougaMagister
5th Aug 2006, 21:27
Thanks for that! :ok: That's what PPRuNe is all about! Last time I was at the CDG hub, West Air was using ATPs there - then again, maybe the ATRs hadn't entered service yet...

suppie
6th Aug 2006, 15:33
Thanks for that! :ok: That's what PPRuNe is all about! Last time I was at the CDG hub, West Air was using ATPs there - then again, maybe the ATRs hadn't entered service yet...

Oeps....damn....misread yr post...I was talking about ATP's..sorry for that:ugh:

FougaMagister
7th Aug 2006, 07:52
No worries. There isn't a great deal of info around regarding the "new" West Air ATR72s :{

Fried_Chicken
11th Aug 2006, 19:28
I see West Air are to be the launch Customer for the CRJ200 Pax to Freighter conversion

Would the CRJ200 make a good Freighter?

FC

Norwegian1
27th Aug 2006, 19:29
I see West Air are to be the launch Customer for the CRJ200 Pax to Freighter conversion

Would the CRJ200 make a good Freighter?

FC

It's hard to say, but they need an aircraft type which can give a higher cruising speed than the TP, especially on the longer routes.

For more info and pictures of the CRJ200:
http://www.crj.bombardier.com/CRJ/en/press_release.jsp?langId=en&crjId=200&prId=2006-08-03

Nice looking a/c!:ok: