PDA

View Full Version : Anyone working in Saudi Arabia?

corona2006
23rd Jul 2006, 14:28
Hi everyone, how's life in Saudi Arabia? Pls advise. Thanks

daisydaze
24th Jul 2006, 11:31
Without sounding too negative ..."hell on earth" pretty well covers it...from a western woman's point of view..

jolie
25th Jul 2006, 15:56
if you are only going to be there for a short while it is ok, it depends on the job as well, if its vip based in saudi, you'll be travelling so much you'd hardly ever be there anyway, but if it was sama dont even waste your time, that would be hell.

siddiqi
27th Jul 2006, 07:30
Fully agree with Jolie, do not give something up to come here unless you are guaranteed lots of $$$$ then make sure you get it. If you decide to come then goo luck you will need it

corona2006
30th Jul 2006, 13:42
Thank you very much for the advice. Deeply appreciate :)

karena320jones
30th Jul 2006, 14:11
Hi everyone, how's life in Saudi Arabia? Pls advise. Thanks Hi working in Riyadh all I've done is back and forth from RUH to JED benifits that's a joke I work for NAS don't join them I carn't wait to leave soon as get another job I'm off If your a bloke your alright you get all the luxuary but for women forget it living in a hotel more like prisoner cell block H my stress levels have trippled I'll be sitting in front of a window soon with a straight jacket rocking back and forwards that's what this company has done to me sorry for sounding negative but 7 months of hell find it hard to say anything good.

flyblue
30th Jul 2006, 16:03
Pheeew! Gasp! No punctuation on the keyboards down there? :eek:

goodgirl
30th Jul 2006, 22:12
Karena320jones...whats the pay like for NAS and what sort benifits do males get!?

mutt
31st Jul 2006, 04:32
what sort benifits do males get

Freedom to move around without getting harrassed....

Mutt