PDA

View Full Version : easyJet Switzerland

6-String
23rd Jul 2006, 12:32
Does anyone have any useful info regarding easyJet Switzerland? I'm particulary keen to find out a little about their packages, bases, routes, rostering and especially selection process and criteria...?

Thanks in advance... (I hope)! :ok:

CaptainProp
24th Jul 2006, 17:26
Bases - LSGG, LFBS
Roster - Still on 6/3 I think
Routes - BUD, CIA, BCN, LGW, NCE, LIS, MAD,EDI, VLC, (I think) + Several more...problem is, some are operated by ezy uk and some by swiss so not too sure about all of them...Think there is route from BSL to Marocco now as well...check easyjet.com for more routes....
Criteria - Think you will need jet time+a few thousand hours to stand a chance. Not that many jobs available in Switzerland so have lots of people to pick from who wants to work "from home"/return back from jobs around the globe...This is more a guess than anything else, but think itīs quite close...

fred peck
24th Jul 2006, 23:32
You need the right to live and work in Switzerland.

MachineMan
24th Jul 2006, 23:49
You need the right to live and work in Switzerland.
... which hasn't been an issue for any EU citizen as of 2003.
Otherwise: All the flights you see on the company website minus some UK flights for GVA and the SXF and UK flights for BSL are operated by EZS . Random rostering with the same amount of days off/vacation as the UK guys. Pension is higher compared to the UK package where as the gross salary is lower by about the same amount of money. All in all the deal is slightly worse than the current UK one as their latest pay deal hasn't filtered through (yet).
Not that many people around on the market anymore even in Switzerland, therefore an A320 rating with a sensible amount of hours would probably get their attention. Recruiting normally done through UK office, though it has been done directly in the past mostly in times of high/immediate demand.
PM me if you need more.
MM

abfgh
25th Jul 2006, 08:08
6 F/O's needed for Nov 06, 8 F/O's on the transfer list from EZY UK to EZY Swiss....best bet to join EZY and then ask for a transfer. Also Jet hours required for EZY Swiss while this is not a requirement for EZY UK. Good luck.