PDA

View Full Version : CITY JET INFO

ace85driver
22nd Jul 2006, 04:35
Hello all,
Fist time poster long time listener.
A group of my colleagues and I have recently accepted job offers to work for CityJet. We are currently employed by a regional airline in the U.S that operates BAE146/RJ85s and is slowly removing them from the fleet. We have heard many positive things about CityJet and are all excited about the transition. A majority of us were told we would be operating out of both Paris Orly and Paris Charles de Gaulle and would like to hear any feedback/information anyone has on employment with CityJet; good, bad or otherwise…….hopefully more good. What are most of their schedules like? Day trips, Four Days, Continuous Duty Overnights? Commuting to and from the airport? Reserve? Ready Reserve and how often can you expect that kind of assignment? How early/late do most of the trips begin or end? You catch the drift...
Thank you

Nighty
26th Jul 2006, 13:52
Hi,
as a "longtime listener" you probably have absorbed all the valuable information about cityjet in many recent threads. I just finished reading that monster thread about US pilots working in Europe. I do not want to get into the argument, but would be curious, if after all, ex mesaba people coming to work for cityjet, how many, with which experience and under what conditions? Maybe this would be some cooling agent for the heated discussion... :hmm:

ace85driver
6th Aug 2006, 22:11
I can't seen to find that thread anywhere on this site. Could you please point me in the right direction? Everyone hasbeen talking about it and I would like to put my 2 cents in.

Riker
7th Aug 2006, 00:10
I too saw a recent post related to Cityjet. For the ex-Mesaba driver, how long is your Cityjet contract - is it multiyear?

Cheers

Raw Data
7th Aug 2006, 01:35
For that "other" thread about US pilots working for CityJet, have a look here...

http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?t=233608