PDA

View Full Version : EK PILOTS (Colombia dreaming thread)

ELSANTO
19th Jul 2006, 04:38
Hello EK pilots well i need and advice from all of you, i receive and schedule for an interview, and i have been reading this forums for more than 2 months, and i only read like the money is not good in EK and thinks like that but i will explain my case, i am F/O 27 years old single flying an A320 for south american airline earning $2200 at month; thats not much here beleive me is very expensive fuel, food, everything for example for a nice house middle class, normal house cost $385000 and you pay $2500 at month so the only think that i could buy was a car and not a good one so i was thinking to leave from this airline and fine a better oportunity may be EK is fine so now my question

With an F/O salary (of course i am single) it is possible to live in one of this areas in lakes, meadows, springs, emirates hill, may be to buy a house, and may be a porsche cayenne, go to nice restaurants well have a nice life of course or not?

thanks for your helps i appreciate

Warlock2000
19th Jul 2006, 05:40
Hey ELSANTO,

I think you must come to Emirates!

Yes you will be able to get a house in the Meadows,Lakes etc... unfortunately on a FO salary you will be limited to a 5 bedroom villa with a swimming pool and maybe a gym. Porsche Middle East offer great deals to EK pilots, as a FO you will easily afford a full options Cayenne, but not the TURBO as they cost a little more. As a single guy you will NEVER have to cook and can enjoy the many reasonably priced restaurants in Dubai. :rolleyes:

I look forward to flying with you!

Zomp
19th Jul 2006, 06:20
Amigo,
no problem just bring a suitcase full of the white stuff you must be taking, then you can afford the turbo.

Check 'Six'
19th Jul 2006, 06:35
As a company car you are given the choice between a Ferrari 430 or Aston Martin Vanquish. Most of us choose the Audi Estate in silver. You are also entitled to free golf membership at any club of your choice.

Please come because we need more pilots and hopefully we can play a round of golf together on one of the 15 days off a month we regularly enjoy!

Good Luck:ok:

Check Six

kiwi_r4
19th Jul 2006, 07:04
Elsanto,

You have one more thing in your favour, you can spell better than most!

Wizofoz
19th Jul 2006, 10:31
So lets just confirm....

A fellow aviator asks a genuine (if naive) question on the appropriate forum and the response is to demonstrate the size of your cojones by sarcasm, ridicule and insults about his command of (his second language) English.

But hey!! You're safely behind the curtain of anonymity,so go for it, heroes!!!

Warlock2000
19th Jul 2006, 10:54
Yes WIZOFOZ.

Humour, the spice of life!

By the way, YOUR real name is? :rolleyes:

Wizofoz
19th Jul 2006, 11:33
By the way, YOUR real name is?

Errr...Quite well known in these parts..

Yours?

And there is a difference between humour and taking the P!ss.

If you've got the time to take the mickey out of the guy, and take a pop at me, why not, I don't know, show the guy some respect and answer his question?

Ghostflyer
19th Jul 2006, 12:06
A fellow aviator asks a genuine (if naive) question

You must be joking, its written how I would do it if I were pretending to be a colombyan wind up murchent.:8 He's having a laff!

southflyer
19th Jul 2006, 15:20
Nice one.....
Now, who in Colombia operates A-320s??
A normal middle class house in Bogota $385000?? You looking to buy El Palacio de Narino, o que??
Porsche Cayenne?? El autentico Traquetomovil!!!
Sounds more like a "Gomelo" to me...
:8

Yossarian
19th Jul 2006, 16:37
Come on guys, this has got to be a wind up. If not, I would say that there is more tha enough info available if a simple search was attempted.

Having said all that, my Cayenne is in the shop and my maid, Claudia Schiffer, is not being as accomodating as before. Could she have heard the rumours?

ELSANTO
19th Jul 2006, 16:49
Heyy... hey no really i am talking serious if no i stay in this F.. airline why move to there if i willnot have those think if i am going to make a big step is for better life no for saving money and not enjoy it bur anyways the question is very serious and i would like your honest answer and beleive thinks here are expensive thats a normal house from 3 rooms and smal one no a palacio if thinks are like that in all over the world i choose wrong carrer but anyways thank you guys.

Warlock2000
19th Jul 2006, 19:22
Errr...Quite well known in these parts..
Sorry to burst your popularity bubble - I still have no idea who you are. :confused:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ELSANTO, if you ARE SERIOUS, then sorry amigo on a joining FO salary alone you will not be able to afford to buy a house and a Cayenne would probably be out of your reach unless you intend to throw most of your salary at it. Have a look at the numerous posts on this forum regarding EK and do the Math for yourself.
:ok:

Muttley Crew
19th Jul 2006, 21:00
Sorry Wizo, you've been had. Someone's a little bored on his 3rd day off in July and registered a new handle.

There is a statement being made here, but it's obviously not about housing, cars, pay or golf courses.... :uhoh:

happyintheair
20th Jul 2006, 04:14
you come and see wat its like. i bean here for near 1 year and i like. emirates is doing good! persons nice and vary helpful.

plenty options come up. you have plenty a hour? you look at direct entree.

wizofoz thank you for sticking up us.

you vary kind

a good luck with you

happyintheair

Wizofoz
20th Jul 2006, 07:33
OK, maybe I was being a little gullible!!

ELSANTO
20th Jul 2006, 08:14
So honestly all of you make a joke about me, but honestly my question is, What a F... are all of you doing there for S... salary? so what are you doing there if you can not live well you don't have luxurys, you don't have a nice car you don't dress with Salvatore Ferragamo things you don't have good things and you leave all your contries for a bad salary; because i beleive all of you are from Englang Germany Holland Europes countries so way you didnot apply for BA LH KLM and airlines like that honestly i donot understand why you did continue comiendo M......... in your own contries ahhh ridiculuos moving to place where the heat is like SS..... for a bad salarys with out your families and things like that so.... sooo i thing i should continue study my carrer because i see that pilots are stupid in all the world.
and by the way i am not in my 3 day off i was asking an serious Question
BYE
EL SANTO

Fart Master
20th Jul 2006, 08:15
Whoop whoop wind up:yuk:

QCM
20th Jul 2006, 08:50
F...K you EL DEBILO and stay where you are,PLEASE!

Gulf News
20th Jul 2006, 13:52
Anyone smell cheese? Got to give the guy credit though this one is entertaining.:D

millerscourt
20th Jul 2006, 15:37
ELSANTO Adios Amigo:rolleyes:

happyintheair
20th Jul 2006, 23:39
that not a nice way QCM to be. Elsanto is only asking serios question that is important to him. it like i say to you go stick a harry dog upper you ass. you not like that true.

you come and look Elsanto and see youself. many a good time and place.

pm Elsanto and i will help. tecnical ok, sim is ok, work on you english as i pass only.

bye have to fly. happyintheair

Wizofoz
21st Jul 2006, 01:46
OK, so now I feel like a complete ****-appologies Warlock, this idiot deserves bothbarrels!!

ELSANTO
21st Jul 2006, 03:18
Hey look Happy in the air, and wisofoz THANK YOU very much for your help, honestly i appreciate it but i was asking a serious question i would like the opinion from all the pilot from EK because, the opinion from all of you are important for me, because you are there and you are the only ones that know how money it is how expensive is the life there, so honestly i appologiese with all of you for the las comment, but i was asking a serious question because your opinion EK pilots are very IMPORTANT for me ok so I am sorry for yesterday but all of you make fun about me sooo... we are pilots here in china in europe in all the places we should protect ourselves instead of been like S..... between us plus all CEO are S>.. with us; remember on the flight deck is only the CAPTAIN and the F/O so EK pilot Sorry.

Warlock2000
21st Jul 2006, 09:29
No worries mate!

arob
21st Jul 2006, 15:11
Really! You make laugh:). When you come to Dubai for the interview don't forget to mention to EK your goals, and dreams. I am sure they will be able to help you out. Plenty of medical help available for you here.

PS. Don't forget to bring your golf clubs, and Ferragamo shoes.

Cheers

ELSANTO
21st Jul 2006, 15:18
heyy no worries i will bring my ferragamo shoes jajajajajajaj
thank you
adios

Ahad Adump
21st Jul 2006, 16:53
Hey man, you sound like a 340 TRE's wife, man. I thiiink he name Freddy Kruger from that horrorrr movie, you know man.

vctucano
22nd Jul 2006, 05:51
compadre no les hagas casa a esta sarta de animales, no te puedo dar informes de Ek pues yo vuelo para la competencia desde hace unos meses. Yo ganaba lo mismo que tu antes de venir y la verdad que no me puedo quejar, tengo familia y si se puede ahorrar. se que es una decision muy importante pero vale la pena.
suerteSo honestly all of you make a joke about me, but honestly my question is, What a F... are all of you doing there for S... salary? so what are you doing there if you can not live well you don't have luxurys, you don't have a nice car you don't dress with Salvatore Ferragamo things you don't have good things and you leave all your contries for a bad salary; because i beleive all of you are from Englang Germany Holland Europes countries so way you didnot apply for BA LH KLM and airlines like that honestly i donot understand why you did continue comiendo M......... in your own contries ahhh ridiculuos moving to place where the heat is like SS..... for a bad salarys with out your families and things like that so.... sooo i thing i should continue study my carrer because i see that pilots are stupid in all the world.
and by the way i am not in my 3 day off i was asking an serious Question
BYE
EL SANTO

Ghostflyer
22nd Jul 2006, 06:54
VCT Compadre ,

We are not a 'bunch of animals' but imagine the boot on the other foot:

"Hey guys, I want to work for ......! Is the allowance big enough for a Cabana on the beach, a McClaren Mercedes SLR and 4 babes in thongs to shag?"

Doesn't sound too professional either in English or Spanish. By the way shame you went to the dark side up the Gulf. Good Luck!

fractional
22nd Jul 2006, 08:34
It's a matter of individual choice under given circumstances. EK, QR, SV, GF, KU, EY, WY or any other operator here or elsewhere is a good job for some, not so good for others, horrible for many and so on.
We live in a free world and we will always be looking for something better. It's pointless to have a go at each other because of one's likes or dislikes of this or that airline or job. It's global now. People from countries, we never thought of working with, are now colleagues. True, 1,000AEDs for some it's peanuts, for others it's a lot. C'est la vie.
Keep discorvering until you find better...:cool: Live and let live...:ok:

shakealeg
22nd Jul 2006, 08:52
compadre you do not do house to them to this string of animals, I cannot give information you of Ek because I fly for the competition from a few months ago. I won just like your before coming and the truth that I cannot be complained, I have family and if it is possible to be saved. that are a very important decision but is worth the trouble. luck

As translated by google

ELSANTO
22nd Jul 2006, 20:05
hey ghostflyer the things that you want in the world or for your life doesn't make you professional or not professional i can be sure that if i give you a line check and an oral exam on the A330 or A340 i FAIL you and you know what, when the fly finish i will go in my mclaren mercedes to my home on the beach, and you will be crying with your professionalism. jajajajaj so funny i like this forum I love it adios amigo

Ghostflyer
24th Jul 2006, 11:19
Elsanto,

Que? Keep taking the tablets my cheesy friend.

ruserious
24th Jul 2006, 18:11
Cheese, you need therapy

QCM
28th Jul 2006, 11:10
that not a nice way QCM to be. Elsanto is only asking serios question that is important to him. it like i say to you go stick a harry dog upper you ass. you not like that true.
you come and look Elsanto and see youself. many a good time and place.
pm Elsanto and i will help. tecnical ok, sim is ok, work on you english as i pass only.
bye have to fly. happyintheair
So this this guy needs HITA as a bodyguard,well your way is not more polite and guess you should also improve your english,Maricon!
This thread's only purpose is to put s..t on the forums,this Elsanto de nada doesn't exist,please stop playing his game,and Moderator PLEASE close this thread...

GlueBall
28th Jul 2006, 12:00
Today at DXB it's 39c with 1km viz in blowing sand, dust and haze. Summer in Dubai isn't fun, not even during a 24 hour layover.

Santa Fe De Bogota has better climate, better living standards, better women. Why would you want to come here to sweat in a sandbox....? You must be loco. :ugh:

happyintheair
29th Jul 2006, 02:24
hello to you QCM

i mean no bad things to you kind sir. i like france. vary nice.

please tell me. what is a maricon? i not know. i have a one more question - why you put salt on the forums. I get confused.

i wish you a many happy flies for the future. Happyintheair

crewbag
30th Jul 2006, 06:22
Is ELSANTO and HAPPYINTHEAIR the same person? :hmm:

FlyingCroc
7th Aug 2006, 08:02
Please don't tell me these kind of morons really fly airliners :eek: Hope he doesn't forget his ferragamo shoes :O

flybyfeel
7th Aug 2006, 23:07
Just beware one thing dude! Err.. Elsanto?? This place.. Too much s**!! Never had so much s** with so many nationals before!! No complaints. Come brother! Don't waste thy precious time!!:}
Money?? Enough for thy needs and thine desire.

ELSANTO
8th Aug 2006, 04:00
HOla a todos mis compadres from EK jajajajajaj well my friends soon i will be with all of you and i hope we have great friendship and, play some golf with my ferragamo shoes that makes the magic, sorry that i didn't write you before; but i see that i have a lot fans jajajaja that continue writing on my post like flyingcroc, and QCM are you scare of me uhh let see what QCM saids "please stop playing his game,and Moderator PLEASE close this thread..."

SO HOW IS THE MARICON NOW jajajajajajaja
bybye my friends see you next time.

ELSANTO
8th Aug 2006, 04:07
HEY my frineds i forgot to ask you a question; so all of you have maids? ahh well nice very nice this is getting better,

happyintheair
9th Aug 2006, 05:13
Flying is fun and is passion, true. we should all stand as one and be happy frends. no bad names calling. sure things can always be nicer but we have to be happy with things we have and can not change.

i like to be tall with big muscle. but i am little and no muscle. but i am happy. many person here need to find happyness.

flyingcroc sir. you calling person moron is not nice.

I wish every man and women many happy times.

remember smiles makes you happy. happyintheair

QCM
9th Aug 2006, 07:12
HOla a todos mis compadres from EK jajajajajaj well my friends soon i will be with all of you and i hope we have great friendship and, play some golf with my ferragamo shoes that makes the magic, sorry that i didn't write you before; but i see that i have a lot fans jajajaja that continue writing on my post like flyingcroc, and QCM are you scare of me uhh let see what QCM saids "please stop playing his game,and Moderator PLEASE close this thread..."
SO HOW IS THE MARICON NOW jajajajajajaja
bybye my friends see you next time.
You are not a pilot you are nothing more but un maricon estiercol de la playa:yuk: :yuk: :yuk: who have decided to come on these forums to put some trouble this is so obvious that I'm wondering what the mods are doing,watching TV and drinking coke for sure! Things are so easy here...just write what you want and wait for people to react,as badly as possible,and...it works,unfortunatly;I confirm that this thread should be stopped,to keep the relative friendly level they have more or less always had.

Schnowzer
9th Aug 2006, 10:14
QCM,

Is it legal to have 'Colombian' and 'Coke' in the same thread? Lets hope the mods are only drinking it.;) You can imagine the News of the World headlines: 'Colombia dreaming...some trouble... watching tv with coke'

Well I thought it was funny!