PDA

View Full Version : Roll Call for Cathay Aug. 17th Interview in NYC

your_dreamguy
17th Jul 2006, 16:05
I'm checking in. Anyone else? Would like to start networking now. Hope to see you reply to this post :ok:

FlyBoy4781
17th Jul 2006, 18:09
DESO in the 14th in NYC:D

datafox
17th Jul 2006, 23:02
DESO Aug 16 NYC.

Anyone else feeling a bit "overwhelmed" by the study process? I'll read a book, look at the gouge, feel confident and then find more gouge that requires more studying!

Wow...I've worked at a bunch of places and never had to study like this...

Back to the books! :sad:

I'mbatman
17th Jul 2006, 23:03
are you guys just going to nyc for the day or overnight....i live there and would meet up for some frosty beverages after you guys are done to see what it was llike...good luck

El Duque
18th Jul 2006, 21:20
August 17th, I'm pretty overwhelmed as well God luck to all.

El Duque
20th Jul 2006, 18:52
A few quetions for you guys. In the e-mail invite, they ask you to bring your results of ATP theory examinations and also your educational qualificaitons. I don't have my ATP written results as I handed it in when I took my ATP check ride. Is there some way to get a copy of it? And as for the eductional qualifications, is that your diploma or your transcripts? If anyone know, I would appreciate it, I certainly do not want to show up unprepared.

jaymonsalve
20th Jul 2006, 19:26
El Duque

You can call the FAA directly by finding their #on the net. I managed to get the number and talk to a lady there who was extremely helpful who was familiar about the request from Cathay and she was able to fax me my ATP results the same day.

Good luck

your_dreamguy
25th Jul 2006, 15:19
Jaymonsalve,
What number did you use? There is a toll free number (866) 835-5322 but it is only recordings. No way to speak with a a real representative. Did you call OK city? Do you have the direct number of the lady you spoke with?

junior_man
25th Jul 2006, 15:49
Don't forget guys, the interview is only half technical. Remember to study for the HR side of things too.
If you have questions regarding what you need to bring for educational info, you can always e-mail the recruitment people.
(Most colleges will send you transcripts fairly quickly if you pay extra.)

barntrash
25th Jul 2006, 16:15
You can go to the FAA website and print a copy of your ATP written.

datafox
25th Jul 2006, 19:43
Can you provide a link? My searches are not successful.