PDA

View Full Version : Sqn Ldr Mal Murdoch's Son

Terry K Rumble
17th Jul 2006, 14:16
Ladies and Gentlemen,
Forgive me if this is the wrong forum to post this info on, but may I advise as many as possible that Sqn Ldr Mal Murdochs Sons funeral is this Thursday (20th July) at 2 pm, at St Peter and St Pauls church, Skellingthorpe Road Lincoln.

I am sorry, but I have no details at all on Johns death.

To Mal and all the family, I cannot put into words the sadness and pain that I feel and share with you all at this most terrible of times. I hope you can take a little comfort in knowing that you are constantly in out thoughts and hearts and our prayers.

God Bless John.

Terry & Jane

The Swinging Monkey
17th Jul 2006, 14:47
Thanks Terry,

Spent so many happy times with Mal when we were setting up the E-3D world at Waddo. Just an absolute diamond bloke, what a dreadful shock.

Mal, my heartfelt sympathies go out to you and all your family mate, and I am so saddened to hear the news of John. I simply don't know what else to say Mal, but I will be thinking of you on Thursday.

RIP John, God Bless
TSM

Magic Mushroom
17th Jul 2006, 15:58
Although I never knew Mal's son, I know Mal well from our time on E-3Ds and have regularly seen him at Waddo social events and reunions.

Words can never make up for your family's terrible loss Mal, but my thoughts are with you all.:sad:

Regards,
MM

Winco
18th Jul 2006, 07:21
Malcolm,
No words can begin to express our sadness at your loss, but you and all your family are in our thoughts and prayers at this time my good friend.
I didn't know John, but knew Mal very well, and we spent many many happy days on together E-3s and Herc's.

Oh Mal, what can I say........we are so sad.
Winco & Mrs Winco

Tigs2
18th Jul 2006, 12:30
This is a total shock! If anyone has any details please pm me. Mal i am so sorry. I will move heaven and earth to be there on Thursday.

Tigs2
18th Jul 2006, 22:21
Needs to go back to top!!