PDA

View Full Version : VRD 27July and MEL accommodation

Lil Salty86
17th Jul 2006, 02:36
Hey Guys,
I've been reading this site for a while now getting all the inside know how on what to expect if Virgin ever wanted to interview me. And now its happened but i have a couple of questions and i'm really hoping if someone ... anyone cane help me out.

1) Is anyone else going to this recruitment?
2) I'm flying down from Sydney so I was wondering if i'd be better off booking a return flight or doing a one way and just booking one when i get there.
3) Where are the recruitement usualy held so i can start looking for accommodation.

Any info would be appreciated

Sylphie
17th Jul 2006, 04:30
Hi, congrats on scoring an invite.

On my VRD there was one girl who flew in for the day, from Adelaide. She got to the second part of the day and her flight was for 8pm I think. We were still there at 530ish and she hadn't even had her interview yet [which lasts nearly an hour] she was calling people left right and centre trying to organise a new flight. So It would be wise to just book either a very late return flight just in case you get to the secon part of the day or stay overnight, depending n your financial and work situation.

Last time I heard, it is still being conducted in a hotel on Elizabeth St in the city [ not sure If we are allowed to mention it so not going to mention the name just in case it's not allowed, lol ]

Hope that helps. :ok:

Lil Salty86
17th Jul 2006, 05:34
Yeah that does help a little .. thanks heaps
I wasnt sure if i should get a hotel near the airport or where ... but in the city well that makes life easier now :O i might stay at the same place