PDA

View Full Version : Springboks Please!

putt for dough
15th Jul 2006, 12:12
Dear Bokke

I have given you my life, my support, my love, my all!
What have you given me?
Nothing but tears and dissrespect.
Please dont ever, ever waist my time again.
You are jokes! I deserve better!

2007 we have no chance..

Heli_Sticktime
15th Jul 2006, 12:44
After today I would have to agree completely, I think we should go back to juksei(can't spell that but I'm sure y'all know what I mean):yuk:

Stayinalive
15th Jul 2006, 13:13
GO BOKKE GO!!!!!
Whoops....looks like they have.
British Airways....proud carrier of the Bokke. Even SAA didnt want them.:D

Voel
15th Jul 2006, 14:12
A more human way to introduce the death penality again. Give the criminal a Sprinbok jersey "lat hy homself doodskaam"

Heli_Sticktime
15th Jul 2006, 15:23
News24 says worst defeat in 85 YEARS, 49-0, I'm sure a Grade 8 school team from agtervinkwater could have done a better job:eek:

REAL ORCA
15th Jul 2006, 16:24
Not shouting for the Boks anymore- more a question of shouting at them!:ugh:

T Hairy Henry
17th Jul 2006, 07:52
Actually, the 50 point loss to England a few seasons back was your worst ever defeat!!;)

GgW
17th Jul 2006, 08:22
T Hairy Henry

Yes, the 53-3 against England was the biggest defeat by points, but what made Saturday's defeat the worst one ever, is because it is the first time in history that SA could not score a single point.
Its a bl:mad: dy shame.

GgW

17th Jul 2006, 08:35
Actually, the 50 point loss to England a few seasons back was your worst ever defeat!!;)

Yup it was 53-3, sadly I was there to watch this debacle. Sure, Pretorius scored a lone penalty. But like last Saturday, 15 players looked like they just didn't want to be there....

I guess the Oz defeat wrecks Jake White's hopes of securing the England job, especially after he blamed the ref!!

surely not
17th Jul 2006, 09:20
oh where is Gunssss when you need him to wind up!!!!!!!! A lot of uncharitable comments from Gunnssss re the decline of English rugby and then along comes this result and my chance to rag him is gone 'cos he's run off to his own website!!

Maybe Serge Blanco shud take over yr rugby then the headline 'Blanko for Blanco' could be written :) :)

james ozzie
17th Jul 2006, 10:17
But wait ... theres more!
I am squeamish so I will refrain from watching them against the All Blacks. This could hurt...

R.Cruizo
17th Jul 2006, 11:34
But wait ... theres more!
I am squeamish so I will refrain from watching them against the All Blacks. This could hurt...

Yep, James it's going to be messy,thats for sure, but the All Blacks will drill the Wallabies just as hard on their next encounter as the hapless Springboks next week. The carnage isn't restricted to the west side of the Indian Ocean.

Ibanez
17th Jul 2006, 11:45
... and I'm paying £41 per month for Sky digital subscription just to support the Boks, :{ , then another £40 every week to drown my sorrows afterwards...
It's an expensive task to support a team that you cant even be proud of. :ugh:

UnDies
18th Jul 2006, 06:12
Hey, we all have a sh1tty day now and then - It`s all about how we get back up and carry on!! I`ll put a draught on the line saying that we will beat, if not, come close to beating the MIGHTY All Blacks!! :ok: watch this space

Lickmine
18th Jul 2006, 11:54
UnDies,

I hope you are right with the Boks beating the Kiwis. It would be a great day / night if it happens. It is one of those things that Aussies support anyone who are playing the Kiwis. Hope they get over last weeks result.

putt for dough
21st Jul 2006, 12:19
Well with Solly on the flank and Luke at home
captaining WP, I am quite sure that come tomorrow we
are in for a hiding to none!
The only thing that I am looking forward to is which
haka are the All Blacks going to be doing? :{ :{ :{

T Hairy Henry
21st Jul 2006, 12:23
I blame Brenton's Afro!!

putt for dough
21st Jul 2006, 12:26
Haha:} :}

Why the hell has he got that style? Maybe he's so pacey
cause he runs from the barber regularly!:ok:

B Sousa
21st Jul 2006, 17:50
"I hope you are right with the Boks beating the Kiwis."
After last week I dont think I would take that one to Vegas......
Lots of folks played last week, just seems they all played their own game.....
ABs do their chant and the Boks dont piss themselves it will be a good sign.
If nothing else they should at least transport the Blue Bulls over in case none of the Boks show up.........

Since this is African Aviation, we must say the Words Airplane etc..... Was not necessary on the Campfire.

Smells like...
22nd Jul 2006, 01:46
Hey Putt for Dough, how bought a case on the game. I'll take the Boks for a win, you can pay me when you get home!?!:cool:

putt for dough
22nd Jul 2006, 08:36
Hey Putt for Dough, how bought a case on the game. I'll take the Boks for a win, you can pay me when you get home!?!:cool:
Sure would love to! Problem is it's half time and the score
is NZ 19- SA 7. not a fair bet at this point!

But thanks anyways!:ok:

B Sousa
22nd Jul 2006, 12:04
At least this time they scored.........Time for the Blue Bulls to take over, Bks are finished.

putt for dough
22nd Jul 2006, 12:37
At least this time they scored.........Time for the Blue Bulls to take over, Bks are finished.
Well Bert......
With the Sharks giving the Bulls last night... dare I say it but...
maybe its time for the sharks to take over:D :D :D

ps: got 28/10 for Ernie to win The Open! Ernie -11, Tiger -12 after 2nd rd
COMEON ERNIE MY BOY!!!

Beech19
23rd Jul 2006, 08:38
Agreed Putt 4 Dough. Sharks are definatly our top side. :)