PDA

View Full Version : So who will fly the new Club328 Premiers????

Riker
14th Jul 2006, 15:06
I understand that Club328 already operates a few Premier Jets (I believe 2 thusfar). With the recent order for new Premier Jets over the next year, have they started to ramp-up hiring? Where will most of the Premier pilots be based? Are crews dual certified in multiple aircraft - could one expect to fly both the Premier and the 328TP/Jet or just one aircraft if hired?

Yes, I have read the many threads about Club328 and their inability, in some cases, to keep up with payments/salaries. Obviously not good. But, I am hopeful that with the new financing and the newer airplanes arriving that they may be turning a corner... We shall see.

Cheers

eghi r20
15th Jul 2006, 08:43
From what I have heard they are recruiting for captains for the 328’s with a T/R and captains on the premiers without a T/R.

In addition to this they have a hold pool of new f/o’s treading water as we speak. With new A/C on the way can only be good news for all concerned.

Crews to be 1hr from Southampton Airport (HQ) with a/c possibly to be based in Palma, South of France & Germany.

I think crews would only stay on one type of a/c.

although, i may stand corrected !!

safe flying..