PDA

View Full Version : Something to put a smile on your face

Tigs2
10th Jul 2006, 19:06
I was just sent this link

http://www.wherethehellismatt.com/

If you are feeling down it might just make you smile. Click on the link and press play. Its barking but a great idea.

Hardly Worth it
10th Jul 2006, 19:51
Brilliant :D

Vim_Fuego
10th Jul 2006, 20:03
He was'nt giving it much whilst dancing on the rock in Norway was he??

Vim says, 'If you're gonna dance....dance hard' :cool:

dhurst
10th Jul 2006, 20:45
Thats really good , not sure if all of it was real but still really good to cheer you up.

Runaway Gun
10th Jul 2006, 20:53
With that many locations in his passport, he sure as hell isn't RAF AT aircrew :rolleyes:

No Basra, no Akrotiri, no errr.... Gander !!

wg13_dummy
10th Jul 2006, 20:59
Brilliant, original, mad as a box of frogs!

forget
10th Jul 2006, 21:04
Brilliant Brilliant. I don't know Matt - wish I did!:ok: :ok: :ok: :ok:

Read more - worth it -
http://www.wherethehellismatt.com/blog/2006/05/29/london-england-as-terrifying-as-it-is-unpronounceable/

Severance
11th Jul 2006, 00:20
Great, really great! He was looking down a lot on the Norway rock.... bloody sure I would be too (given the chance)!
Edit; Just spotted the second link above. Even better with the background.
:ok::D

Blacksheep
11th Jul 2006, 00:41
We now know why the crazy guy was dancing a jig outside the Sultan Omar Ali Saifuddin Mosque, but I'm not sure how I'll explain it to my Bruneian colleagues. He's a treasure and totally unexpected...

The world could do with a lot more people like him, lots more. :ok:

Runaway Gun
11th Jul 2006, 14:05
I wrote to the guy, and he explained that he danced all over the world, because JPA finally paid him all of his pay, allowances, and expenditures. :O

clicker
11th Jul 2006, 16:00
I take it the missing squaddie had to hide because he was pi$$ing himself with laughter. Made me laugh anyway :ok:

Tigs2
11th Jul 2006, 23:22
Whoever you are, click on the link at the top and you will smile!(post number 1)!

Clicker
exactly! As barking as it was, in our forum that is full of so many (rightfully) stressful subjects, It made you laugh

Bye the way for everyone that took the time to view. There is a funnier clip under the Nav Bar 'Dances' that you can down load from a trip he did in 2005. I had some trouble 'saving' it but could 'open' then save the file.

We used to have a much inferior but I guess similar thing on the squadron where we used to take pictures of our mascot in all corners of the world, including op environments etc. However, it was no where near as funny, or for some reason as strangely, more globally, nationally, humanly, pulling together than this. My language fails me, I think those of you that have seen it, know what I want to say, but Bu***r, I can't at the moment say it more eloquently (sp?), Matt for US President!! At least he has travelled more than George Dubya!!

forget
12th Jul 2006, 16:41
There's an NBC interview with Matt at

http://video.msn.com/v/us/msnbc.htm?g=d267cbb1-bffd-487e-baca-1de7dec33557&f=00&fg=email