PDA

View Full Version : Silverjet..any news!?

Saffala
8th Jul 2006, 16:50
Hi there, was just wondering if anyone had heard of any dates set for interviews for cabin crew at Silverjet. Or anything about the company..dates to start, routes or if it is actually going to get of the ground. Been to the website but not much seems to be set in stone yet. Thank for any info..and happy flying!! x:)

oneroam
10th Jul 2006, 16:30
I RECEIVED AN EMAIL YESTERDAY FROM MARTYN BRIDGES STATING THAT I HAVE BEEN SELECTED FOR AN INTERVIEW IN AUGUST. THE DATES ARE BETWEEN 7TH TO 18TH AUGUST AND WILL BE HELD SOMEWHERE NEAR LUTON AIRPORT. I APPLIED ON LINE AS I AM CURRENTLY WORKING IN EUROPE SO HOPE THEY GIVE ME A PROPER DATE SOON SO THAT I CAN BOOK A TICKET.;)

HAVE YOU APPLIED ONLINE TO THEM ASWELL? OR HAS ANYBODY OUT THERE ACTUALLY? AS WOULD LIKE TO HEAR IF YOU ALSO HAVE GOT THROUGH TO THE NEXT STAGE!:)

Low life
19th Jul 2006, 16:07
Wonder why Mr Bridger does not mention Duo in his profile?????????? :(

strawberryshortcake
19th Jul 2006, 19:20
Hi, I received an e-mail a couple of days ago to say I've been selected for an interview so I'm quite excited! Although do you ever get dubious about new airlines????
From the website it looks pretty good...we shall see!!
It would be great to hear from other people about their interview dates, when they get them....keep me posted!:ok:

SallyEZY
20th Jul 2006, 06:09
I received an email, too. Interviews around in august in LTN...I'm very curious about that. :8