PDA

View Full Version : The Perfect Company...

Orange Budgie
7th Jul 2006, 13:34
Maybe it was the beer, or the fine summer weather, but as I sat in the garden yesterday, I happened to start thinking how wonderful life would be if there was a company whereby you only worked Monday to Friday, there were no early mornings, no ridiculous night flights, roster stability and great pay... Do such companies exist?? Has anyone ever flown for a such operator?? Oh well, back to the beer and the garden...:}

CamelhAir
7th Jul 2006, 14:09
You must be thinking of ryanair, which is a paradise on earth for lazy pilots. Just look at the careers section of the website. It really is a great place. And only recently, a member of management also told me so personally, so it must be true.

ICING AOA
7th Jul 2006, 14:09
a company whereby you only worked Monday to Friday

I personally don't like having my days off on saturday and sunday :yuk:

Enjoy the beer :ok:

Gnirren
7th Jul 2006, 16:42
Plenty of those companies all over the world my friend. You're just in the wrong industry for it that's all. :ok:

Hirsutesme
7th Jul 2006, 16:52
I really cant decide if the original post is satire, irony,or fantasy.
As to those conditions being available in other industries..name one!

Boeing 7E7
7th Jul 2006, 16:57
Sure such conditions exist in the airlines. You just have to be right at the top of the seniority lists for some of the major/flag carriers of the world.

ray cosmic
7th Jul 2006, 16:59
Go work in the administrative department of your current company:
You'll work office hours and still you have to do with aviation.
Maybe you can even sneak in a laptop with Flight Simulator to "keep the feeling":}
I'm happy to be off during the week and work in the weekend.:ok:

Maybe if you would work for a helicopter operator in a noise sensitive area you might be able to work at times the rest of the world is awake as well.:{

Banzai Eagle
7th Jul 2006, 17:58
Orange budgie

Take a pay cut and see what's on offer... :mad: