PDA

View Full Version : HK interviews July

SIC
7th Jul 2006, 12:28
Got called two weeks ago for second interview on 18-19 July, this call came barely a week after the first interview!!!
Therefore not really feeling that there is enough time to prep properly - do lots of guys actually go rent sim time?? I hear nailing the sim is pretty much the clincher??
And what is the percentage of guys actually getting hired after the second and final interview??
Im just fishing for some stats cause I am curious....

QNH1013
7th Jul 2006, 13:10
I did hear that the Sim and the Interview are the most important parts of the whole process. But the other parts must be certainly important also but perhaps less weighted than the first two. Who knows really.

p.s. PM'd you.

petitfromage
7th Jul 2006, 15:45
You wont get in without a solid sim ride. End of story.
The interview is obviously important and so is the team exercise.

Psyc Test & Maths Test are not singularly important. They only back-up other concerns/considerations.

Medical - goes without saying.

Overall 2nd interview pass/fail is prob 65/35....but its not linear. Some groups 100%, others 0%.
The most important thing to remember is that there is no quota!
If you all do well, you'll all get jobs!

Help each other in your group, tell them about your interview, share your thoughts on your simride. Believe me, it does show.....and Cathay like that!!
We like team players...if the last person gets the nasty interview question correct, it shows the group has been 'talking/bonding'. It reflects well upon the personal qualities of everyone.

Remember, you are not competing against each other - I cannot stress this enough!