PDA

View Full Version : After being a cabin crew (merged)

Rwy in Sight
7th Jul 2006, 07:37
A friend of mine has been accepted for an limited term contract with a European airline. He is an aerospace engineer and he is concerned if he did write accepting the job.

Do you think, that if his company renew the contract and gets a permanent position eventually, that he could move to other posts within the airline where he can use his still or he would have to remain with cabin crew ranks advancing in seniority?

Any experieces here?

Rwy in Sight

rey
7th Jul 2006, 08:15
hi i recently applied for SIA cabin crew job.i managed to get through the final interview n got the job.i have few questions and need help frm u guys out there. im an engineering degree holder, i would like to know if there would be any chance for me to get internal job opportunities? i wanna be a pilot or aircraft engineer. is it possible for me to jump aft 2 years of cabin crew contract? im confused and dowan to make a wrong decision. if i end up my career as an engineer in a company, my life would be plain. but if i choose cabin crew wat gonna happen in the next 5 years aft my contract over. im confused :confused:

flyblue
7th Jul 2006, 12:00
Merged two threads with the same topic.