PDA

View Full Version : Wings - Eros (Nickleback boast thread)

Nickleback
6th Jul 2006, 15:46
There seems to be allot of talk about Wings -
Yes - we have a Gulfstream - its arrived and gone to lanseria for inflight entertainment systems - Wings is dynamic at least we have the guts to dream and to think we are YOUNG - k2 Climber -
p.s. the owner of Wings and another pilot have been in America done there conversions and ferried the aircraft back with some help from an esteemed company at Lanseria - this was all done whilst you were thinking about what we were going to try next -

Citation - will be collected nexy week TUESDAY and taken to Lanseria

Baby Van - here - flies to Angola on Tuesday.

Maybe you guys are feeling a little left out!!!!!!!!!!!! wrong flight levels I supose.:=

Solid Rust Twotter
7th Jul 2006, 08:48
One of the owners wouldn't be an Irishman who spent some time wandering around Africa, perchance?

k2descend
7th Jul 2006, 09:56
I find all these rumours quite tiring. Can everyone not just stick to what they are suppose to be doing?

Let companies do what companies have to do.... operate and make money. Unfortunately, negative attitudes do not help create a profitability or a positive environment.

So unless there are any conclusive facts here, I don't see why you are discussing any company's details here. Remember we have fellow pilots whose livelyhood depends on these companies - without these companies they would not have a career.

How about being a bit more supportive and positive:ok:

putt for dough
7th Jul 2006, 10:20
Ja, I am one of the negatives. I agree we need to be more positive:D

Stierado
9th Jul 2006, 07:43
Hi there,

Whats the big secret ???
Who owns wings now ?
:confused:

Pow-wow
9th Jul 2006, 14:58
Yeah...have I missed something here...why not say who owns it now??

Dogship
7th Aug 2006, 12:33
Good for you and good for Namibian aviation.We all should be proud of a G2 at Eros...
Just feel sorry for the pilot that has been working there for nearly 4 years,has lots of turbine time and doesn't get a shot at the G2...
:uhoh:

Tom_Kitty
9th Aug 2006, 10:02
Yep, sure like the idea of a G2 at Eros. Pitty its never around to go and have a closer look at it.

One thing keeps me wondering, what about the fuel bill? I know at times they where refused fuel at Eros due to unpaid accounts, fuel delivered etc.
Ohh and maintenance refused, then the A/C had to be flown to Lanseria (without Logbooks) ....

By the way, they are only the Operators, certainly not the owners!! There's a big differance!!