PDA

View Full Version : Easyjet Liverpool

Beavis and Butthead
4th Jul 2006, 10:53
I would appreciate any LPL based EZY pilots to give me an insight into life on the 737 there as I am considering a move. I know it is going Airbus at the end of the year and wondered what morale and lifestyle can be expected. I have done a search but found nothing recent.

Many thanks in advance.

Wizofoz
4th Jul 2006, 11:48
It's actually converting to Airbus right now, and the Boeings will be gone by November, so if you are thinking of joining as a type rated Boeing pilot, you are unlikley to get Liverpool.

LPL is subject to the same high work load, disruption and frustration F@@@ @ps as the rest of easyJet, just somewhat less so then the London bases.

Crews are great, route structure interesting, new crew room (if it EVER happens) will make a positive difference, base manager is a top guy- So all in all, it is one of the better posts in the Orange world.

BitMoreRightRudder
4th Jul 2006, 12:33
Just don't attempt to land or take-off anywhere near the centre-line unless you get mates-rates at your dentist.:}

Otherwise I second everything said by Wizofoz.

Beavis and Butthead
4th Jul 2006, 22:56
Just don't attempt to land or take-off anywhere near the centre-line unless you get mates-rates at your dentist.:}

Are you supposed to land on the centreline???? No one told me :bored:

Many thanks for the replies chaps .... much appreciated.

jorel
5th Jul 2006, 07:42
Aplogies for hijacking, but any news if will belfast be changing to the bus at the same time as liverpool. Thanks

PPRuNeUser0178
5th Jul 2006, 08:00
nope

BFS NCL LTN staying 737 for time being

Kestrel_909
5th Jul 2006, 08:27
nope
BFS NCL LTN staying 737 for time being

Until 2011?
The -700s have to stay somewhere:} If the last one is going in 2011, when is the first going?