PDA

View Full Version : Naturelink and N.A.C

bathtub200
3rd Jul 2006, 10:33
Can anyone comfirm or deny that Naturelink is going to take over N.A.C.international operations?

GULF69
3rd Jul 2006, 12:12
It does make sense from a business point of view. NAC and Naturelink are owned by the same company (Imperial), and if they couldnt find a capable person to replace RL, moving the department to Naturelink would make sense since they are big into contracts as well.

Whether it is true or false, i dont know. Would be interesting to find out.

Putcodrvr
3rd Jul 2006, 13:58
'ear ye, 'ear ye
Latest is that "somebody" :rolleyes: is purchasing NAC from Imperial!! And then restructuring, and some un-profitable departments are going to be .......... :eek: Methinks some fatcats aren't going to sleep very well in the coming weeks? :E

Nickerbal
4th Jul 2006, 08:17
Makes perfect sense to me. Jannie & Chris seems to run a very good ship and had used them before. Operations / Maintenance & Standards are very good. Whatever happens NAC cannot conitinue the way it had been as they are pretty useless at running operations far from a home base. Law Number one is that you don't piss off your staff and the other rule is that you look after the client.

Those two things are people skills and that they don't have, never will have especially if you pay people :mad: and treat the client as if you are God's gift to aviation but in reality really suck

Fliterisk
4th Jul 2006, 09:47
Whoa there... correct me if I am wrong, but dont alot of "fat cats" own shares in NAC still? Imperial dont own 100%. Therefore, has to be said that if there is a new buyer, surely they would be as happy as pigs in :mad: that they would be getting a big payout aswell as probably getting employment contracts for some time still.

Nothings gonna change for the short term, regardless of what happens...:ugh: :ugh:

Besides which, there is a big web woven around contracts which these fat cats own and NAC operate.... nobody's going anywhere!;)