PDA

View Full Version : Electronic Logbook

jetstar1
1st Jul 2006, 05:39
Hey all,

I know this thread has been done before, and I have read it before. I was looking for a copy of the free excel based logbook for a mate of mine. I've been using it for a few years but I can't find the site again. I think the author was a P. Laurie or similar? Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

P-air
2nd Jul 2006, 01:26
hi jetstar1

You can PM me with your email address, and I shall send you a copy ;)

I might rehost the program on a new website for those that are interested in downloading a copy.

Thinking too, of creating a forum so that users can have input with regards to any comments or suggestions of improvement. Instructions on its use may be helpful also :)

Anyone think this a good idea?

Led Zep
2nd Jul 2006, 14:37
I'm all for it. :ok:

MPT
2nd Jul 2006, 15:12
G'day Pete,
Yeah, sounds good to me, it works a treat so far, thanks mate.
Cheers,
MPT
PS, I still owe you that beer, don't I!!

Aussie
3rd Jul 2006, 04:50
Hey P-air,

Can i grab one as well? :E

Cheers

Aussie

Dookie on Drums
3rd Jul 2006, 08:13
Errr one for me too if it's not too much of a bother :E

Cheers:ok:

transonic dragon
6th Jul 2006, 08:30
Ditto for me, please. I've tried building one myself on Excel, and it's much harder than it looks, even for someone with a reasonable knowledge of spreadsheets.

P-air
6th Jul 2006, 14:05
All who wish to grab a copy, Please pm me with your email address, and I'll forward you a copy in the meantime

Jamair
6th Jul 2006, 14:15
G'day P-air.....

I've been using your Logbook V3.6 for several years now and I love it - makes updating the resume a snap, as well as keeping track of recency, currency and all those good bits. If I'm ever in your neck of the woods I will for sure be hoisting you a slab of your fave brew.

I heartily recommend it to anyone.

Cheers and thanks again.:D

P-air
7th Jul 2006, 05:47
Due to the limited size of my pm box, I have hosted a site so that all can download the logbook program.

The excel workbook is now available for download from

http://ccfsuppliers.com/logbook

This is a program that is free to use by anyone,

Moderators, if this link breaches any rules please advise, i donot intend to sell this product, but simply make it available for all

Woomera
7th Jul 2006, 07:48
M'sieur Pierre. Your link will remain!!!

:}

Where are you hiding out these days?

Sunny Woomera

P-air
7th Jul 2006, 10:58
Thanks Sunny Woomera :ok:

Am currently hiding out in a shoebox overlooking the fragrant harbour.

Spending some time around the asian region and enjoying it