PDA

View Full Version : NJE couple of questions

julendiaz
29th Jun 2006, 01:01
I'm planning on applying to NJE pretty soon; optimistic fool that I am, I even think I might have a chance..I live about 2 hours and a half from one of their gateways, could anybody please tell me if that is accepted by NJE, or do you actually have to live in the gateway city.
Also, any info on current ''morale'', entry salary for an F/O,etc. would be greatly appreciated. ( I have used the search function for the gateway issue, no joy though ). Cheers.

rvator
29th Jun 2006, 11:27
Try PilotsJobsNetwork.com (http://www.pilotjobsnetwork.com/factfile.php?id=s37af5kkt7wwbrenn4vkpephbh1mt7j6yh738ecpay9b bhmp76w) !

redsnail
29th Jun 2006, 17:13
For the Gateway issue.
You'll need to nominate one. Yes, 1 hour is the preferred but how you get yourself there is up to you. I do know of a few guys who live much further away. They have to plan to leave home a lot earlier of course. You rarely do standby at home.
How they manage tiredness is up to them.

Morale. Interesting one. I'll leave that to others. I'm pretty content but I am also aware of issues affecting other crews. In short, it's nearly impossible for 100% of the crews to be 100% happy 100% of the time.

Money. Google PPJN and look up Netjets Europe.

julendiaz
30th Jun 2006, 04:01
OK. Thanks a lot for the info, very much appreciated.