PDA

View Full Version : Meow?

zazi
27th Jun 2006, 17:53
Hi There,

I'm an avid cat rescuer and have in the last two years rescued and rehomed dozens of cats around my area down at interchange five.

I currently have a few foster cats that could use a nice cushy emirates airline pad to play around in.

4 are fully grown and used to being alone during the day and are relatively low maintenance. They have been neutered, They are all part of one litter and would prefer to go in pairs of two rather than one by one.

There are two pairs -
Johnny and his sister Teenee Weenee.
Mambo and his sister Roxy.
And a 3 month old kitten named Pixie. Pixie is such an adorable kitten who will sleep under your chin or under the covers with you all through the night.

They all have lovely personalities especially Johhny and Pixie.

I have tried Feline Friends but the foster network is always full and because it is summer no one seems to be looking at any of the signs i keep putting up in spinneys or choithrams.

I also don't really know that many people in Dubai so my own social network is not able to help me much,

I know that everyone here has their own troubles and problems but if you could please consider helping me out a little by either considering taking them on as foster cats, permanent cats, or just sending an email about them out to your own network of friends i would really appreacite it.

Here are some links to some pictures of them.
http://za-zi.com/cats.htm

Please do help me out if you can.
I really want to find good homes for them before i leave and i am running out of time and resources.

You can email me at [email protected] for further information.

Thanks!

SilverArrow661
28th Jun 2006, 00:47
sorry zazi cant help ... but i liked the one in the down middle she looks naughty ... ;)

Sztoggy
28th Jun 2006, 08:32
Hum, trying to figure out how to fly one of them to france...

zazi
28th Jun 2006, 16:14
Thanks! She is quite naughty, but in a nice way.

If you have any friends who might be lookng please do let them know. We tried the notice boards at HQ but no one called or emailed :(

captseth
30th Jun 2006, 00:58
...another reason not to go to EK. Obvious lack of chinese take-away in Dubai, hence stray cat problem.

BYMONEK
30th Jun 2006, 01:18
Zazi

Have you tried 'EXPATWOMAN.COM' and 'EXPATGOSSIP.COM'. You might have a little more success there. Good luck!

uplock
30th Jun 2006, 04:28
How about a home for this moggey?
http://prague.tv/galleries/funny-pics2/drunk-kitty.jpg

zazi
30th Jun 2006, 10:23
...another reason not to go to EK. Obvious lack of chinese take-away in Dubai, hence stray cat problem.
Actually there's loads of take away here. practically every where delivers.

I have tried expat mum and am just about to go try expat gossip as per your suggestion.

Thanks for keeping this thread active!
;)