PDA

View Full Version : Please help me so so confused!! (BA Connect/bmibaby..)

loobiloo
27th Jun 2006, 11:43
hi, please can anyone out there offer me some advice? I have a bit of a dilemma...
I am currently on a 6 month charter contract out of ema and very occasionally bhx, with my contract due to end in October. Therefore, I am keeping my eyes peeled for more perm jobs...
I applied to BA Connect in December and was placed in their holding pool after being successful at interview. They have since offered me 2 training courses both of which I have had to decline due to other commitments. They are now offering me a final course in August to be based at bhx. This is a 45/50 min trip for me and I am trying to work out if it is worth making the journey for. It is initially a 6 month contract though they said it is highly likely we would be kept on for a further 6.
My other option is bmibaby...I used to work for them on the ground at ema but then left. I know they are recruiting for ema which is great-10 mins down road..but need to weigh up pay/concessions etc with BA Connect.. Although I used to work for baby on the ground, I don't know quite what the crew earn a month... I know it is sector pay as opposed to an hourly flight allowance but don't know much more....
If anyone can enlighten me on any of this I would be very very grateful!! I just don't know what to do!!!

tiggerific_69
27th Jun 2006, 12:45
I Pm'd you loobiloo!