PDA

View Full Version : New Virginia Flight School

Jetstream_lover
25th Jun 2006, 20:38
Gday
Anyone got any info on the a new Flight School at Virginia Airport, heard that it was started by an instructor from another school that has shut down fixed wing operation in FAVG.
Anyone know the name of the School?
E mail address?
Cheers

shamwari123
27th Jun 2006, 11:18
This doesn't have anything to do with the new helicopter operation I heard about..........does it?;)

Jetstream_lover
27th Jun 2006, 18:39
Hi, Surely someone from durbs can help me. The instructor that i have heard that has started this fixed wing school has graced a few schools in FAVG already, any info greatly appreciated as gentleman concerned is a top chap and very professional! I hope him the very best

Frallifraxer
27th Jun 2006, 18:43
Hi guyīs

The name of the new school is Pegasus and itīs Keith donīt know his surname a really nice chap

Helifan
29th Jun 2006, 11:49
Is this Keith we are talking about from Starlite or rather ex-Starlite??

Frallifraxer
29th Jun 2006, 19:25
Yes Helifan he was working with starlight but they have closed the fixedwing tranning

Helifan
29th Jun 2006, 19:54
Gee FAVG sure has its fair share of brow raising goings-on. Was this another famous FAVG political 'shuffle' or is he a casualty of some serious corporate belt tightening?

Jetstream_lover
30th Jun 2006, 11:49
Ok so it is the same Keith I was thinking of. When I last heard the fixed wing side at Starlight Flight Training was not busy. However knowing Keith I hope he does very well, he is a great guy and im sure he will make a good go of it!
Good Luck Mate

ZS-BAA
30th Jun 2006, 17:33
As far as i have heard from people around the airfield, is that Keith took all the starlite fixed wing planes and started his new flight training school operating out of the main terminal building somewhere.