An EK Airbus July roster .......:ugh: :rolleyes:

24th Jun 2006, 06:49
why bother??
You know they're due out at midnight of the last day of the month:{

puff m'call
24th Jun 2006, 09:01
It's just crap and not good enough!

Friend of mine flies for a UK charter airline and get his roster onthe 10th or
11th of the month. Ok he may get a change but at least he can plan his life, not like this lot in EK who just want to control it.

So why can't this shambles of an airline get it's stupid little act together and produce a roster before now!

You want to be a big airline, well start to act like one. :ugh:

fatbus
24th Jun 2006, 09:04
more than likely you wont like what you get because we are so short and they are still running the program to make it work IE; run it this time with 95hr and if that doesn't work than lets try 97 etc etc. The 777 are not out let as well.Just wait for the summer book off's to happen

puff m'call
24th Jun 2006, 09:06
Just about had enough of the whole dam thing! :rolleyes:

Vorsicht
24th Jun 2006, 09:39
Just another example of EK managements selective application of FOM rules.

The one that says we have to do a landing every 35 days is apparently important and not flexible.
The one that says rosters have to be published 7 days before the end of the month is apparently for guidance only!

Thridle Op Des
24th Jun 2006, 10:53
....or the other FOM rule which says that Accel Commands will only happen if there are no suitably qualified FO's.

TOD

Warlock2000
24th Jun 2006, 21:45
Just about had enough of the whole dam thing!

Apparently there are a number of TRE's who felt the same way.
Goodbye gentlemen, enjoy your LAST "w@nker" season in Dubai...:ok:

pintofstella
24th Jun 2006, 23:15
Or according to Bri@n Mil@s they are just soft rules....... Tw@t
Things will never change, yes 7 days was the sort of agreed figure but as we all know nothing in ek is set in stone. Great shame but at least flt int is looking good. 11 airbus capttains in last 8 days have quit. Lots more to come i think...............

uplock
25th Jun 2006, 03:31
I was able to look at my Airbus Roster at the CBC on Thursday 22nd guys would not print it out though.

The Boeing Boys had their paper roster placed in their Pigeon Holes yesterday afternoon Sat 24th no paper ones for the Airbus though.

B.M. is more than a **** when it comes to the FOM.

B.M. stands for B@LLSH@T MASTER Unfortunately the C.P. and others depend on the information provided by BM who is more of a filter to make sure nothing changes.