View Full Version : ID90?

jam123
23rd Jun 2006, 15:38
I am currently in the non aviation field and am hoping to join in the near future. However, i have been told that staff travel is operated using an ID90. Could someone please explain to me how this system works. From what i know it is 90% off the full published fare, and on stand-by. But how much is a full published fare to say Dubai. Does it included taxes or not? Can you use ID 90s on other carriers? I would be grateful if someone could give me specifics of a recent trip made on staff travel and how much it cost them. Does it also give you discount on hotels and if so how much and is there any sort of limit?

Finally I have heard people talk about ZED carriers and would be grateful if someone could explain what that is all about.

Thanks for your time

Jam

Red Snake
23rd Jun 2006, 20:08
It's entirely dependant on the company you work for. You need to talk to them for the answers to most of your questions. In general, ID90 offers a discounted ticket on a standby basis only. You normally still pay taxes & surcharges. You can use ID90 on any carrier participating in the agreement; this usually means flag carriers, but not LCCs.

ZED is a website that allows you to check likely availability and to list yourself for a flight.

727Man
24th Jun 2006, 09:24
what is the web address for zed?

BusyB
24th Jun 2006, 10:45
Carriers in the Z arrangement have interusable tickets so you do not have to get a different ticket for each different airline.:ok:

3Greens
24th Jun 2006, 11:03
www.gozed.com