PDA

View Full Version : EK rape case BKK

gatvol2006
23rd Jun 2006, 08:12
Anybody got details of EK Auzzy Grade 2 reporting Egyptian purser to Thai police for rape in Bankok 3 days ago?:confused:

OzzieO
23rd Jun 2006, 08:27
This sort of gossip is dangerous.

Anyone thinking of replying to the question please think twice.

mooguy
23rd Jun 2006, 11:34
But these incidents (and would someone tell me why its always BKK) are getting far too frequent in EK, someones gotta stand up and not be intimidated and start telling things how they really are.

It happened someone in Bangkok on my crew, newish grade 2 of course, back in 1996. This particular creepy south african f/o (as he was in those days, god help us, he is capt now) was legend for assaulting newbies, I'm sure a lot of people here wouldnt be surprised in the slightest if he was unmasked. I had him not so long ago on a perth flight, and (I'm no longer with EK) had a word with the crew down the back to be careful of him, and yep sure enough he had at the crew briefing in Dxb already invited the new girls back to his room in perth on arrival for a room party. Problem is, what happens when only one or two girls turn up for this so called "party" whatever happens after that they only have themselves to blame and wont come forward unfortunately....... I know this creep is still in action, and I dread to think the havoc he is causing innocent young girls, and they usually are just that, as he is too clever to target more senior staff, grade 1's etc....

straightnotlevel
23rd Jun 2006, 12:28
somebody should give that guy a slap mooguy !!!!

Left Wing
23rd Jun 2006, 12:57
http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?t=231250

flyblue
23rd Jun 2006, 14:22
Please let's try not to get personal and involve nationalities like in the 2 posts I just had to remove.
Thank you!

awss2
23rd Jun 2006, 17:27
Well there are two posts that shouldn't be here then both of them cite nationalities.

I am all for discussing the issue it is serious an should be addressed, putting the nationalities is not solving the problem and acknowledging it.

CAYNINE
24th Jun 2006, 10:36
Gatvol2006 is a dangerous malicious poster that has been warned and disciplined on other threads and seems to love to put down Australians, Kiwis, and other western nationalities.

Don't waste your time listening to this immoral ****.

TightSlot
24th Jun 2006, 11:32
Going nowhere fast